| TWENTY FOUR |

chapter twenty-four
not edited

Zayn set Niall down, chuckling at how his omega stumbled backward.
The crowd was cheering behind them, clapping as the five newly weds walked into the venue.
"The feast!" The king yells and the crowd cheers louder, all heading towards the tables among tables of steamy recipes and sweat deserts.
Niall gripped Zayn's and Liam's hands that were by him, walking over to the large line and grabbing some plates. "This is how wolves get there food." Louis says as he grabs his plate and Harry's plate. Harry just shakes his head, chuckling and grabbing the plate from Louis' hands, leaning down to peck Louis' lips.

-x-

Once they got their food and everyone was seated, they all started to eat. Niall and his husbands sat with his father and a couple of the kings and queens of the other forests.
"So, how hard was it to fall in love with each other?" The prince of the east forest, he was a single lad and handsome Niall had to admit... But rude as hell.
"Excuse me?" Liam said, his hand gripped the fork in his hands.
"You must have had to fall in love with each other, your alpha's! You couldn't have fallen in love with each other and then have met Niall." The prince said and all four of them seemed to get angrier by the second.
Truly that brought bad memories to the last time Niall thought about how horrible he was being to those four alpha's, but once he saw them look into each others eyes with pure love and adoration, Niall knew that they truly were in love with each other, aside from just him.
"They had a couple days, but truthfully they only needed half the days my father gave them, it wasn't love at first sight, but more like they were slowly falling for each other." Niall said, looking at his four husband proudly. He sat between Louis and Harry, Zayn beside Louis and Liam beside Harry.
The prince smirked and just looked down at his half eaten plate, amused at Niall's answer.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The food was swept away and now Niall's father was standing by the small stage where their was the music player and microphone.
The king walked over and tapped the microphone, smiling at the echo and cleared his throat.
"Welcome everyone to my sons wedding. This is a big day for the whole forest as my son will be officially claimed tonight." The king and cheers fill the venue.
"Now, I have a few things to say as well as some of the kings and queens of the east, and west forests." The king nods towards the royals sat with Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry.
"But first I'd like to say that my wife, the queen of this part of the forest is looking down with a smile on her face, proud of her omega that has stood up for his sexuality, his love for those four alphas, and how loyal he was to this kingdom and the villagers living near it." Father says and smiles and nods as another large cheer erupts from the crowd.
"Niall Blue, you are the reason I'm standing here today. A alpha surely can't live without his omega by his side. And once I laid eyes on you, I knew that there was a piece of your mother in you." The king spoke, looking at Niall with tears in his eyes. Niall had tears in his eyes also, starring at his father with loving eyes. His father had told him many times before about that, that his mother was half his soul, that when she died she made herself as his guardian angel. And Niall believes every word of it.
"My wife will be looking over you till the day I die and till the day you die, but when I die, you'll just have an extra guardian." Niall's father smiled as tears slowly slipped down his cheeks. "I love you." The king croaks out and the crowd cheers, people standing and clapping Niall running up and hugging his father.
"Love you too." Niall mumbles into his fathers chest and then both walking back to their table.
All of the queens and kings went and then it was the friends.
Niall didn't have very much friends, but was surprised when Daisy walked up onto the stage. She looked stunning.
"Well, I know Niall didn't expect me to come up here and speak. But I just want to say that you Niall Blue, are different from the other princes and princess in this world, you act so kindly towards me and the other servants. I wake up with a smile on my face every morning knowing that I will get to see you." Daisy said and she didn't hold back the tears as they slipped past her eyelashes.
Niall blinked back the tears, smiling up at her and giggling at how they both just looked at each other.
The crowd was silent for a few seconds, but then they started to clap and a few hoots came from Daisies table of friends.
Daisy walked off, and next came a group of the alpha's from Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry's pack.
They were already piss drunk.
"We really didn't plan a speech. But what the hell, Niall even though all the alpha's, beta's and I swear to god some omega's thought you were damn sexy in your dresses, flower crowns and god damn those blue eyes... We all knew that those four bastards were meant for you!" The guys and him cheered holding up their wine glasses, everyone else was looking around awkwardly. Niall had a huge blush on his cheeks looking at the men around him, what kind alpha's.
But Zayn first stood up, then Louis and then Liam and Harry all clapping and laughing historically as the group of alpha's stumbled off the stage.
Three littles boys walked up next, obviously in the alpha's in training group. One looked twelve, another looked six, and the last one that looked the oldest was fourteen.
"We're happy that our alpha trainers are married and soon to be mated. We didn't like seeing them alone." The twelve year old said and the people chuckled and all four of the boys blushed around me.
"And we enjoy spending time with them, they not only help us become strong alpha's but teach us future life skills!" The fourteen year old said. Everyone smiled at that.
"Niall is also really pretty." The six year old suddenly spoke and the alpha's in the back hooted and cheered. Niall blushed madly and laughed as well as the other people.
But then Louis stood up and walked over to the stage.
"My speech is small and meaningless." Louis started and the crowd let out a short chuckle.
"But I'd like to just say that this relationship we have together, is real, as real as it can get. I'm truly in love with every single one of those men down there. And I just want to point that out, and tonight I won't only make Niall Blue mine, but Zayn, Liam and Harry mine as well." Louis said and not only did Niall blush but Harry, Zayn and Liam did as well.
Louis walked off, kissing all of us on the lips and then sitting down back beside Niall and Zayn.
Zayn them stood up and walked over to the stage. Giving the crowd a short nod and a stiff smile.
"Again, I knew I was going to have a speech, but I didn't exactly make one so I'm going to wing it." Zayn said and the crowd once again let out a chuckle.
"I'm not going to be too cheesy but all I have to say is that all these boys are part of my life now, and so what if me, Louis, Liam and Harry didn't fall in love with each other like that, but as soon as we got into that little cottage up in the woods, we instantly fell in love." Zayn said and smiled winking at the four men down below and then nodding at the crowd as they clapped and cheered.
Liam moved up next, smiling at the crowd and waving at the drunk alpha's at the back with a chuckle.
"All four of us were made to protect, and I can understand why people would think this is weird that four alpha's are married to one omega. But to me and probably to the rest of them, I think it's the best thing that ever happened to me. When Niall was hurt, and those wolves tried to kill, rape and beat him, all four of us knew where he was, how to fight and we didn't hesitate to slaughter any man that touched our omega. And now that I can call him mine, and have four men that I love deeply and trust. What more of a better life can an alpha have?" Liam said and the crowd awed at his speech, Niall standing up and walking over to Liam when he walked down, kissing him on the lips and letting him go so he could go and do the same to the other boys.
Harry walked up next, he looked fairly nervous as he looked down at his hands, fixed his collar and then spoke.
"When I grew up, my mom told me that I would be marrying a beautiful young lady, and omega of course, and she would be living like most of us in here, as a villager. But when I became one of the main alpha's I thought my mom would have understood my sexuality and how I probably would be dating a man. And when I told her her, of course she didn't understand, looking at me like I had two heads when I told that I was gay. Her proudness turned into anger and she kicked me out. I left that night without a frown on my face, and when I met Liam, Louis and Zayn. My life changed for the better and all it was was uphill from then on. And right now, I think this is at the peak, that we actually made it to the top and I'm happy as hell right now, now that I'm married to all four of those men down there. And now only to an omega, but alpha as well. I have to say there was some up and downs as we went along, but look where we are now? Married. Happy. And soon to be mated." Harry said and the crowd erupted into loud cheers, all four of the men sitting at the table rushed towards Harry as he walked back down the stage steps, pulling the alpha into a hug and kissing him all over.
"My turn." Niall whispered and then walked up onto the stage, taking the skirt of his dress into his hands and hoisting it up so he wouldn't trip.
Harry, Liam, Louis and Harry were all sitting back down at the table, smiling up at Niall as he cleared his throat and blushed as he looked over to large amount of people. He knew there was going to be a lot, but once he actually got a good look at them all, he started to stutter.
"Uhm, well..." Niall mumbled, letting go of the skirt of his dress and letting it flow back down and onto the small stage.
"I think my husbands said it all... But I guess in a different prospective I have to say that I realize how dangerous it has been for the past couple weeks, when I got ambushed in the forest while Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn were out at the cottage, when Harry and Zayn got shot trying to protect me from an attack, and then I got attacked by the prince of the North, after that attacked by two mysterious wolves." Niall said and everyone seemed tense in the venue, all wondering where Niall was heading with his speech.
"But today it proves that those men down their are going to protect me. Make me as theirs forever, and I am now feeling more safe them ever before, and soon this ring and crown and not going to be the only thing that will show that I am mated and claimed." Niall said and wiggled the fingers on the hand with his ring on it, smiling as it shined in the lighting.
"I want to make a toast." He said and everyone took their glasses, Niall smiling and waiting as his father gave him his own glass. But he couldn't but watch how hesitant and unsure his four husbands, his father and Daisy looked as they took their own glasses and waited for him to say his words.
Niall cleared his throat one more and then spoke.
"To the villagers that have worked all day and night to make this wedding perfect, to my stylist, personal maid and best friend Daisy for picking my beautiful dress and having the best advice in the world for me since I was just a pup, to my father for being their for me since I was born and sitting right at the front for my wedding. And last bust not least, my new husbands and soon to be mates, Louis Horan, Zayn Horan, Liam Horan and Harry Horan." Niall says and smiles at the crowd, evening clinking glasses and cheering loudly.
Niall got down back onto the ground, walking over to his four husbands and watching as they all got up, Zayn kissing him first and then Louis, then Liam and then Harry.
"Lets get this party started!" Niall yelled out to the crowd and they all cheered louder then before if that was even possible, all rushing to the dance floor as the music started to play.