| TWENTY SEVEN |

chapter twenty-seven
not edited

I feel numb, tired, cold-so, so cold. I don't want to believe it but then again I can feel it in my veins, I must be dying. Or turning.

"Beautiful." I hear and my eyes open but don't, I can't move but I'm moving. I'm being controlled.

I see the fuzzy figure standing just a few meters in front of me, and we're standing in a meadow, the different color flowers, the tall healthy trees surrounding the landscape we shared.

"Who are you?" I say, that felt like it took my whole breath away, the weight that held my soul sinking deeper and deeper as I come closer and closer towards the-what now I realize-is a man.

"Who I am, is none of your concern, what I am? Is what you already know." The man says, his deep voice strong and pure.

My breath hitches, I try to stop, I try to tell my brain to run far, far away from this man, run to the awaiting arms of my husbands but I can't move, I can't feel, I'm nothing but a puppet in this mans control.

"V-vampire." It comes out and I don't even notice till the man chuckles. "Yes my dear, yes I am a blood sucker. And you, you are a wolf." The man says, his body description now evident.

He wore a leather jacket, a brown plain t-shirt under it. Ripped dark blue skinny jeans hugged his long legs. His long, shoulder length hair was jelled back and moving with the slight breeze. His beard wasn't long, but he hadn't shaved in a while. His tall, muscular body towered over my weak and vulnerable shape. But I hated to admit it, he was handsome.

He didn't seem to mind that I was looking him over, because he was doing that also, but his eyes held a blaze behind them.

"Why did you bite me?" I asked, my voice becoming shaky as I now stopped just a foot in front of him, I could smell his colon. The man chuckled and rolled his eyes, shaking his head and taking a step forward. "Biting and scraping you is two totally different things, are you that ignorant?" He asked, his voice was also thick with a British accent that reminded me of Harry's, low and smooth.

I gulped, I wanted to cry at how he kept moving forward, how close he was getting. I never had a man so close to me in my life, only my father and my husbands have been this close. I felt violated and he hasn't even touched me yet.

"I-I have never met a vampire, a have never bitten someone either." I confess and the man chuckles and suddenly he is inches away from me, I want to scream but what comes out is a whimper. His vampire speed making me feel even more useless against him.

"Of course you haven't, your just a vulnerable little wolf prince that was born to be protected, am I right?" The man asks, his hand moving up to caress my cheek.

"Please stop touching me." I whimper out, my eyes stinging with tears as they start to fall.

He catches them, wiping them away from my face. "Do you realize that every man in the supernatural world would love to devour you?" The man asks.

I feel taken back, I thought only wolves wanted me, no creature other then a werewolf would be interested in me, besides, what good would I be to any other supernatural man?

"You are wrong, no creature other then a wolf has interest in me. And besides, they can't touch me, I have been claimed." I say, my voice getting so shaky and hoarse.

And in a blur, he has me wrapped up in his arms, his arms wrapped around my lower back, hands rested just above my bum. Our cheeks are touching, his beard roughly spiking my smooth skin. His lips are resting against my ear, I can't feel his breath, I know the reason why, he's dead.