| TWENTY NINE |

chapter twenty-nine
not edited

Niall tried to shoot up off the mattress, only to feeling like he was glued to the sheets. His skin crawled hearing those agonizing screams coming from outside the castle walls. The sound of shocked gasps from the villagers and yells from the soldiers made Niall worry even more, something was wrong.

Maybe another attack, another fucked up supernatural creature coming to whisk him away for their own selfish needs. That made him shrink back against the mattress, his head still stinging and his eyes still weighed down into the back of his head, he felt so powerless, the vampire man taking over his body so he couldn't save himself from the troubles from outside.

"Oh my god!" He heard from outside, 'Daisy' he thought to himself through his daze, it looked like there was an earthquake going on, the whole room shaking and his ears ringing, he wished he could just pass out and let all this mess end, let the black demons that clouded his vision drag him to the hell that was in his mind.

The door to the bedroom suddenly burst open, a frail figure that looked to be Daisy rushing in, a bunch of men rushing in after her as she held the door, them all settling a screaming man beside him on the bed. Niall couldn't turn over, he was just locked in his place staring up at the ceiling, he could only see the top of their heads, the slight buzz of them talking-or were they yelling?

"O-my go-!" It all came out in little strips now, sentences only coming out in two words, nothing was making sense, and it scared Niall. "Save-im!" It was definitely Daisy screaming her head off, her bun was the only way Niall could recognize her, how she stood in front of the French doors to the balcony, sobs shaking her body. He tried to recognize the men, but they were all talking at once, yelling at each other for instructions, running around, scrambling for something he didn't know of. Niall tried to speak, but all that came out was a whimper, his throat locked just like when he was in front of the vampire man in his dream-or whatever it was. He was helpless, he felt so useless he just wanted to scream, curse at the evil blood sucker that plagued his mind-

"How does it feel my love?"

Niall whimpered again.

"Hearing the screams of your husbands, feeling helpless? Your no use to anyone but me, I control you now, and this is my way of really proving it, not to just you, but your little pets also."

Niall's breath hitched, body going as stiff as it already was.

"Listen to me Niall Blue, you will leave them tonight, walk into the woods and meet me at the meadow we met, if you don't come, another one goes."

Niall felt tears streaming down his face, all of a sudden his mind becoming concrete, nothing making sense anymore, those walls built taller then skyscrapers. And before he started to feel lower then helpless, he heard one faded voice come from the man in his head.

"It's better this way, after all, you were the one that dragged them into loving you in the first place."

He felt hands on him, a faded figure hovering over him speaking to him-yelling to him-trying to get his attention, but he didn't listen, he couldn't listen. He just stared ahead till those black dots engulfed his vision, everything just going black.

But the scariest part was, he is still awake, like being in a dark room alone, waiting for the monster to come out of the closet, like all of a sudden he just became blind. He couldn't speak, move or see.

He was helpless.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

"Louis! Louis baby stay with me!" Zayn yelled, seeing his husband slowly closing his eyes, then reopening them like they weighed a hundred pounds. "Zayn, I-I can't." Louis spoke shakily, his bottom lip shaking violently, hell, his whole body was shaking, he couldn't stand, Zayn having him lean on his shoulder heavily, and Zayn knew if they didn't get their soon, he would have to carry Louis.