| THIRTY THREE |

chapter thirty-three
not edited

The three alphas were just standing there for a few seconds, eyes wide with confusion and fear as they saw the doctor cripple to the floor, screaming in agony with his wrist bent at an uncomfortable angle.

Niall had screamed that three letter sentence and then just stopped talking, moving, feeling. He just stared ahead with no emotion at all, dull eyes that seemed to get even more greyer.

Harry was the first to snap out of it, the alpha rushing to his mate and picking the omega up, rushing out of the doctors office and into their car where one of the guards waited.

The guard flinched when the entrance door opened staring wide-eyed at Harry who had his unresponsive omega in his arms.

"The door, the door!" Harry roared, his eyes were blood red, canines poking out from his gums. He couldn't sense Niall was in pain, but the blond looked so weak and disoriented, he felt useless.

He sat there in the backseat of the care, for a few minutes, brushing the hair out of Niall's face, patting the omegas cheek, trying, desperately, to get a reaction.

"Niall? Listen to me, look at me? Babe!" Niall was staring up at nothing, looking up at the ceiling of the car with a straight face, eyes drooping and lips in a thin line.

"Ni-"

The door to the car suddenly opened, Liam and Harry scrambling in, the guard, who was the driver, quickly getting into his seat also, starting the car.

"Is he okay? Harry is he okay?" Liam rambled, both Liam's and Zayn's eyes were blood red also. All three alphas had the borderline wolf look, all affected by their omegas confusing distress.

They knew Niall was hurt, but they weren't getting the usual help hormones radiating off the blond, that told them like a beacon. That Niall needed help.

"He's not answering me, he isn't responding to anything." Harry felt like he should be doing CPR on his mate, but Niall was alive, his chest was going up and down at a steady pace. But the blond just looked so, dead.

"Can you drive any faster?!" Zayn roared, the alpha obviously irritated with all the drama going around him. Liam and Harry weren't even scolding him for barking at the guard, they too were at their breaking points.

-x-x-x-x-

As soon as the car stopped, Harry had grabbed Niall once again and rushed into the castle, immediately seeing the king who looked confused, but suddenly terrified seeing his son staring up at the ceiling looking lifeless.

"I don't know what's wrong with him, the babies were fine, Zayn wanted to see them again. But then all of a sudden Niall went ape shit, broke the fucking doctors wrist." Harry said as he ran, the king following at the same pace.

"My son broke a betas wrist? That's impossible for an omega like him, especially pregnant." The king looked worried as he slowed down once they got to their room. Opening the door for Harry and letting the alpha slip in and set the stressed omega on the bed.

"I'm calling the elders again. They need to know about this immediately." The king said and then was gone once again. But just a second later, Liam and Zayn were walking in.

"Louis' still asleep, probably for a while still also." Liam said, crawling onto the bed with Zayn, all three alphas now staring down at their unresponsive omega.

"The king is calling the elders, maybe they'll find out what the hell is happening to him." Harry mumbled, brushing a strand of hair from Niall's face. The blond didn't even blink.