WDBHG (Author's Note)

Author's Note

  If you reach this part it means you've finished the story (I hope so you read it.) Anyways, if you are then I'm beyond grateful that you let the story of our lover boy Zak and his delicate angel Talya get in your lives.

As you read the whole story I knew there are a lots of  "Is that it?", "That's how it ends?", "How about Talya and Zak and Luke?" etc. Well, good news (or is it?)

We will have a Book 2! Yay! (Let's clap together)

I know, I know that not all of you enjoyed the whole story. What does it need to have a Book 2 if the Book 1 isn't that good? Well, listen here you 'lil cunt I DON'T CARE IT'S MY BOOK SO BETTER BACK OFF AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! (Lol, I'm starting to behave like my characters. Excuse my language.) Anyways again and again. This is my decision it's up to you if you continue the story or nah. Libro ko 'to, uulitin ko wala kang pake kung mag-book 10 pa'ko lalo na kung wala ka namang magandang sasabihin. (Wtf, I'm starting an argument.)

The book 2 is entitled by the title of this part. (If you think it is literally WDBHG lol again because it was just the abbreviation.) You guys will guess it if you really read the whole book. It's a song by the way :)) awit!

Salamat sa pagtangkilik ang cute niyong lahat, mahal na mahal ko kayo. Hanggang sa muli.

-E.

   Lovelots!❤️✨

July 8, 2020