Simula

WARNING: THIS BOOKS CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS AND MATURE CONTENTS.WHATEVER THIS BOOK CONTAINS,NAMES,PLACES, SITUATIONS ARE ALL FICTITIOUS AND UNINTENTIONAL.

---------- READ AT YOUR RISK -----------

[Play Music: Stockholm Syndrome -One Direction covered by Lisa Bakker.]

Simula

I confidently crosses the busy hallway, leading to the exit. My heels were clicking on the floor and all their gazes are on me, looking at me with pure amusement.

"Hi, Talya!" Kaway ng isang lalaki at nginitian ko ito ng matamis.

"Happy birthday, Talya!" Bati ng isang babaeng hindi ko kilala. Binalingan ko ito at maarteng kinawayan.

"Hey, girl! Happy birthday!" I stopped and looked at the girl together with her cheap gang.

I gave them the most recyclable smile I've ever had. And looked at them from head to foot, pathetics.

"Thank you, ladies." Kinindatan ko sila. They giggled which really irritates me but I still wore my stupid smile.

"Omg! Look at this dress." Ipinakita ng leader nila ang phone niya na may picture ng isang beige ugly dress.

"Maganda 'di ba? 'Yan ang susuotin ko mamaya sa party mo." She flipped her red hair and clicked her long fake nails.

"Oh, yeah." I commented, " See you later then." I said and walked past them.

"Happy birthday ulit girl!" Habol nilang tawag. Umikot ako and gave them a flying kiss.

"Social climbers." I hissed under my breath.

I walk presumptuously at the hallway. Some of the students wave their hands at me, smiles, greeted me. But what's above them all? Those set of different pairs of eyes that helds different emotions; amusement, insecurity, jealousy and hatred.

I just ignored those greedy and insecured eyes. They can't pulled me down nor reach me. I am, Talya Allegro. I am an Allegro.

But, I'm used to it. My father said that almost everyone will hate me for being me. Why? It's simply because my father is one of the famous filipino politician. He's the man behind the success of different businesses here in the province of Nueva Vizcaya.

And my mother? Well, she's the lady beside one of those most known, wealthiest man in the name of politics and business in this country.

But there is this one thing playing on my mind, naguguluhan ako, dahil bakit may mga taong gusto kang pabagsakin kahit na wala kang ginagawang masama?

Bakit may mga taong galit sa'yo kahit na nananahimik ka?

Jealousy?

Or

Hatred?

My phone vibrates and a message popped on the screen.

"See yah at the back of the campus, love you!" ~ Love.

I automatically smiled and slid my phone into my pocket.

I changed route and headed to the back side of the campus. While walking my phone rang and I answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey!" I answered informally.

"Talya." A cold voice answered. Napatigil ako sa paglalakad sa gitna ng tahimik na hallway.

Inilayo ko ang phone at tinignan kung sino ang nasa caller ID. Ibinalik kong muli sa tainga ko ang telepono.

"Dad..." I spoke trembling. Bakit naman kaya siya napatawag? Seconds past before he answered back.