New beginning (Newsies⬇)

Start from the beginning

"What he doing? " Spot asked as he sat next to each other "selling papes doin' what we all do" I inform him.

"(Name), you know how you get hooked to a boy" He say as I look at him "Brother, this is different" Spot is my friend but he's family to me.

"If I catch you with him, both going down" He mentions his slingshot "alright, brother" I walk back to where I last saw Jack.

"Brooklyn! " I heard "Jack" I walk towards him "they lowering our funds" He tells me "What your going to do hot shot? " I say as I get closer to him.

"How about a strike? " He leans in before our lips touched.

I back away before we look at each other "umm, I got to get going" I tell him before running to Brooklyn.

Jack POV
"Damn" I mumbled as I touched my lips, I walk back to lodging house.

I go upstairs and walk to my bed "hey Jack, where you been? " Race asked "walking" I replied "what was you doing with your Brooklyn boy? " I frozen "talking why? " "It looked more than talking" I looked to see everyone sleep "keep your nose out of my life" I threatened him "let's see about that" Race walked to his bed.

I looked at my hand before getting into bed.

Reader POV
I walked towards the harbor "Santa Fe save a place for me" I look to the night sky "still dreaming? " Spot asked "should you be asleep? " I looked at him "waiting for you" He answered "don't be going around Jack just because you like him, I just want to protect you because I know how you are" Spot smiled at me.

I looked at him before hugging him "let's get some sleep" We walked off from the Harbor.

(Next day)
I wake up to Spot's feet in my face "get off of me" I push him onto the floor "oi, don't do that! " Spot yells as we get up.

I exit the building to see Brooklyn awake "Jack, he deciding to have a strike" I tell Spot as he comes out of the lodging house "watch out for Jack" Spot told me.

I walk down to Manhattan to see the boys standing near the statue "hey Jack, what you're doing here standing? " I asked "we need a plan for a strike" He tells me.

"Pulitzer and Hearst need to respect the rights of the working boys of New York! " Jack yelled out making the boys cheer "so what else? " He asked the guy next to him "tell them they can't treat us like we don't exist" He told Jack.

"Pulitzer and Hearst they think we're nothing, are we nothing? " Jack asked the newsies "no! " They yelled before I knew what was happening.
(Watch the video but imagine you off to the side watching)

"So hot shot, you're just going to sing and dance as a strike, I don't think Spot would like a strike like that" I teased as I walked up to the cowboy "we need all of the newsies in the world" Jack said.

"This is Davey" Jack said as a guy his height came infront of me "(name) " I look Davey up and down.

"Hey" Davey said "well, you got an assistant but I don't think that would get the word out to other people" I was about to walk off "we need to cover all grounds" Jack tell them "and if someone going to who will get Brooklyn? " I look at him knowing these Manhattan boys are scared of the Brooklyn kids.

"So what Brooklyn may have slingshots but what is wrong with them? " Jack said making the newsies go quiet "fine" He mumbled before calling out people or volunteers to go and take a peice of New York to get the word out.

"So who going to Brooklyn? " He asked, no one answered "(name), me and you going" Jack was about to walk off before Davey pulled him back.

Jack POV
I can't believe that they're scared of a place, Davey pulled me back "who's going to keep the strike going? " "Davey is in charge until I get back" I announced before walking of with (name).