I got and aww from Louise and Alik then said, "This is incredible man. I mean in New york he have nothing like this!" "Have you seen polo before?" "I've seen it perhaps once before in the Hampton's but nowhere near the Same scale. This is just incredible." he continued with, "This is like a typical day. Everyone's here like."

"This is very much Stevie's vibe. He goes to polo all the time." I laughed at Proudlocks comment and said, "is that so?" He just chuckled and shook his head. "Is Andy around?" Alik asked. "I think he's coming. I haven't seen him at all recently. I think he's just adjusting to you know, what's happening." Stevie said. I'm just guessing they're talking about Louise's new relationship with Alik since he used to date her.

Alik carried on with, "I mean when he's trying to make a move on my gal."
"But anyway, I think it's all been blown a bit out of proportion." "Yes well maybe he should stop telling everyone he's gutted," Alik said.

I looked around and caught the eye of Tiff and was standing with two guys I hadn't met before and her sister and she waved me over. "Excuse me a second," I said to the others and they nodded and Stevie said, " Be right back." I laughed and said, "Aye aye Captain."

I walked over to Tiff exit and kissed the girls cheeks. Tiff then said, "This is Samantha Matthews. This is Will, l" She paused and Will and I kissed each others cheeks and said 'Nice to meet you' and then she carries on saying, "And this is Lonan." and I repeated the same thing with Lonan. "So Samantha-" I cut Lonan off and said, " Please just call me Sam or Sammy. Either's fine," while half smiling showing one of my dimples.

"Ok, Sam, I remember your quite memorable performance from your brothers birthday party. So what is that you do or like to do?" He asked.

"Well I am currently focusing in my modelling career. I just got offered a big modelling job back here in Chelsea after being in America for 3 years but um I also do a lot in the music industry and I also enjoy doing a lot of sports training as well. What about you guys?"

"Well Lonan and I are both personal trainers. I guess with being a model you'd have to stay really active?" Will said. "Yeah I've actually been looking for a good gym to join any recommendations?" "Um yeah this is the address of the gym we work at. Just giving out a little plug there," Lonan said while giving me a card. I put into my purse and said, "Yeah I'll definitely check it out."

Lucy chipped in and said, ""Wills actually training Binky at the moment. All though it's a made up program isn't it?" "Yeah it is. There isn't even work outs on there it's just love letters. With my number at the bottom." I chuckled along with Tiff and She continued on with, "The whole training thing is just and act isn't it. You just want to date her don't you?" "Yeah." "So do you like her?" "Yeah I mean of I didn't I wouldn't hang out with her."

I looked over my shoulder and saw Mark-Francis with two girls I hadn't seems before so I said, "Excuse me. I need to go and say hi to my good friend Mark-Francis." I got a chorus of goodbyes as I walked away. Walking over to Mark I grabbed a glass if champagne of a waiter and tapped him on the shoulder.

*Lonan's P.O.V*

"So what do you think of Sammy?" Tiff asked us. "Yeah she seems really nice. She doesn't really seem that much like her brother," Will said. "Yeah and not to mention stunning, absolutely stunning," I added. Lucy laughed and said, "Well she is soon to be going out on a date with Stevie so you're a little late." I laughed and said, "That's not what I mean I just think it would good to get to know her a bit more. I mean us, and Will seem to have quite a bit in common sports and fitness wise so yeah. I think it'd be cool. Will?"

"Yeah I agree we should ask her to train with us or something." and I just nodded in agreement.

*Sam's P.O.V*