Our Town

Salvatore Boarding House...

It's daytime. Damon is smiling as he takes a shower in his bathroom.

Alaric's Apartment...

Elena is punching and kicking a punching bag. Alaric enters the room, "Hey, you're gonna put a hole in that thing! You want to talk about it?" Alaric asks.

"Nothing to talk about," Elena answers.

Salvatore Boarding House...

Damon gets out of the shower and walks into his bedroom, whistling happily. Stefan is waiting for him, "Good morning," Damon says with a big smile.

"You're late. We were supposed to meet Bonnie at the witch house in ten minutes," Stefan says.

"Relax, brother. You don't want your hair to fall out."

S"Would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know, Klaus isn't gonna spontaneously self-destruct. Also Blair most definitely got her power back we need to hurry. Why are you all chipper?"

"No reason. Be with you in a minute."

Klaus Mansion...

I wake up to light snores. I was so tired I felt so drained. As I rolled over I hear a thud of someone hitting the floor. I jump up, "Oh my gosh," I say startled.

Klaus jumps up, "I am okay," He says and I laugh. "What's so funny?" He says getting back in my bed.

"You."

"Can't laugh at someone who saved your life."

"Did you really save my life?"

He props himself up on his arm to face me and I did the same to face him, "Yes."

"Okay. Well thanks but you didn't need to sleep in the same bed as me. I rather be alone."

He looks at me confused, "Do you not remember anything you said last night?" He slightly frowns.

I shake my head, "Nothing besides passing out," He looks concerned and I start to worry. "What happened?"

He sits up, "Nothing," He fake laughs. Something definitely happened. "You were just doing that eye glowy thing and were screaming bloody murder. Nothing crazy."

"Why did that happen? I was fine yesterday. Did I die or something? Did someone die? Is Rebekah back? Is Rebekah dead?" I jump up out the bed and get a bit dizzy.

"No. Calm down," He walks over to my side and sits me down. He sighs and sits next to me. "They didn't give me her."

I frown sitting up, "Why? I thought that was the whole point of you going over there."

"They didn't know where she went," He shrugs.

It goes silent, "That's it?" He nods. "And you believed them?" I say trying to clarify.

"Yes."

"That doesn't make any sens-" Someone knocks and Klaus jumps off the bed quickly as they opened the door.

"Ah Klaus we have to talk about something," One of his hybrids Mindy says.

He nods, "I'll be right back Blair. I promise," He says running out.

I look at Mindy confused, "Promise?" I say and she shrugs and walks out. Something is up and Klaus can't hide whatever it is because I am going to find out.

Alaric's Apartment...

Elena is still training while Alaric holds the punching bag for her, "So, what's got you all worked up?" Alaric asks.