Plan B

I laid on the couch of the Salvatore house realizing Caroline left me here. She didn't wake me up and tell she was living. I sat up and looked around and realized nobody was around. Today is the day we put the masquerade ball together and I have to help set up. Bonnie will finally be back from her little crisis she was having every since Caroline because a vampire. I just need my sister.

I heard knocking and I was unsure if I should answer considering it's not my house. Damon quickly flew down the stairs and looked at me, "Can you not hear?" Damon says rolling his eyes.

"Sorry, this isn't my house I didn't know if I had the right to answer," I say back annoyed. I yawned. "Where is Caroline?"

"She left in the middle of the night and I told her to just leave you to sleep. You were tired. I was going to carry you to my bed but I didn't know if you'd like that," He finally answers it. It's Jeremy.

"I need to talk to you. Also where is Blair?" Jeremy says at the doorway

"I'm right here," I reply moving to the door.

"Good. Your boyfriend is looking for you."

"And why do I need to talk to you?" Damon asks. Damon tries to close the door on him.

Jeremy pushes it back open, "Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet," Jeremy assures him.

"Wow, fascinating. Not enough," Damon attempts to close the door again, but Jeremy pushes back.

"Let him talk Damon damn," I say wanting to know what the hell Jeremy is talking about.

"Mason Lockwood is and he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here."

"A moonstone?" Damon ask.

"A moonstone? Like I think i've seen it before in my dreams. A guy handed to me and said if I ever see it to keep it safe," I say having a flashback to a dream that I had when I was eight.

"Well, since you have visions it must mean something. Good thing I know where it is," Jeremy smiles.

"And you're bringing me this why?" Damon says not really sure why this is important.

"Do I need a reason? It must be connected to Blair in some way. Look, I just want to help, okay?"

"What's your sister say about this little discovery?" Jeremy doesn't answer. "Oh, you haven't told her, have you?"

"Well, Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all this," Jeremy tries to walk into the house. Damon pushes him out.

I hit Damon and he doesn't flinch, "Leave him alone he is going to help us," I say.

He ignores me, "And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself. Wow. Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic," Damon jokes.

"You going to let me in or not?" Jeremy asks .

"Can you let him I want to know what he knows."

"Don't you have a blue eyed boyfriend to go to?" Damon asks.

"He can wait."

"We are going to talk about this later, but for now I don't need you involved. You have hurt yourself enough," I roll my eyes. and Damon steps aside. Jeremy walks in and Damon pushes me outside and closes the door. "Just trying to protect you." He yells threw the door.

"You asshole!" I yell banging on the door.

Lockwood residents....

There are people everyone helping to set up for the Masquerade Ball. Matt and Tyler carry a table into the room and almost drop it, "Wait, wait, wait, Tyler!" Matt yells.