Rose

Outside Mystic Falls...

In a secluded country area, an SUV is meeting another car. The man gets out of the car and goes over to the man in the SUV. The man in the SUV is wearing a cap and sunglasses, "Where is she?" Trevor says.

"In the trunk. Do I get a bonus?" a man says.

"For what?"

"I got the diviner half jinn  too and I did exactly what you said."

"Wow, really," He nods. "Good, put them in the back."

The man opens the SUV trunk and then goes to his car. He opens the trunk. Elena and I get in, unconscious. First he takes and puts her in the SUV trunk and then me. Trevor sees us in the rear-view mirror and smiles, "Thank you for your help."

"Is there anything else?"

"One more thing. Come closer, please," The man gets closer. "Closer." The man gets closer. Trevor takes him, bites him, drinks his blood and then throws him on the floor and he leaves. The man is dead.

Gilbert Residence...

Jeremy is in the bathroom. He knocks on Elena's bedroom door, "Yo, Elena!" She doesn't answer so he goes into her room. She's not there.

Bennett Residents...

"Blair? Dad wants to talk and I have to tell you something," She knocks on the door and it opens. She walks in and it's empty. "She must be with Sebastian."

Forbes Residence...

Caroline is in her room, preparing for school. Damon's there, "So Sarah attacks Tyler and he pushed her away and she tripped and she fell and she hit her head," Caroline explains.

"Does Matt remember anything?" Damon asks scanning her room.

"Hmm, he thinks he blacked out but I think they were both compelled by Katherine. That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident."

"Yeah, I don't understand that. The guy is a tool."

"Gee, duh. Tyler getting blamed for Sarah death just opens up questions that he can't answer and do you really think that it's a good idea for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf?"

"Well, no."

"And that werewolf road leads straight to Vampire Boulevard! I thought I was thinking fast on my feet. Anyways that Sebastian guy is weird. I had compelled him not to remember anything and he obeyed but he is just off."

"Who are you telling I been trying to figure him out. Maybe we can get files on him. Where is your mom?"

"Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. They haven't found her body yet."

"Oh, teens today and their underage drinking. Tragic. Wait, did you see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?"

"They were more gold with amber highlights."

"Oh. Wait till Blair sees those eyes she is going to love him."

Caroline rolls her eyes, "Can he turn into a wolf now?"

"Only on a full moon but now he has increased strength and who knows what else. I wonder how much Mason told him. Does he know about us?" She doesn't answer. She's texting. "Hey! What did you tell him?"

"Nothing, really. I don't think he knows much of anything. He seemed really freaked out and honestly, I felt kind of bad for him. He didn't even really ask about how I compelled Sebastian," She leaves her room and goes toward the door.

"He's got to know something."

"Alright, I'll ask him."

He rushes over her and grabs her by the collar, "No, you won't Caroline! He cannot know about us. A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire so don't be his friend! Do you understand me?"