The Turning Point

I haven't spoken of what happened the other day. I know too much to even say her name. Katherine. I still don't understand how she came to me through a vision. She caused me to blackout. I haven't been to the gr- oh my gosh Tyler I forgot to go on my date with Tyler. He must really hate me now. I don't know what I should do. With all this chaos going on I can't keep up with a boyfriend.

I walked into the school and saw Tyler. I ran up to him, "Tyler!" I breath heavily after tapping on his shoulder.

"Blair, I don't want to talk," He tries to walk away.

"No, Tyler listen please," I beg following him.

"What? You want me to listen to you make an excuse for standing me up. That ruined my reputation. I don't get stood up."

"Tyler, it was just Bonnie. I had to make sure she was okay."

"So, you couldn't call Blair?" He shouts.

I look around and sigh as I see everyone staring, "Tyler, can we not do this here please."

"Why? Are you embarrassed Blair? That's how I felt last night," He shouts at me.

"Tyler, I love you and I just want another chance. This is one bump in the road and your acting out," I shout back wiping my tears.

His face softens when he sees my tears, "Blair, I-" He begins but I just didn't want to hear it anymore. I didn't want him shouting at me if he doesn't even know what happened.

"Blair? Are you okay?" Bonnie asks with Elena.

"What's wrong?" Elena ask also.

"Tyler... He just wouldn't even hear me," I say softly done crying.

They hug me and pull away leaving me a smile, "If it's meant to be it'll be I promise Blair," Bonnie encourages.

I nod walk with them down the opposite end of the hall. I look over and see Caroline and Matt together. I scratch my head confused, "Ah, what's going on?" I ask.

Elena shrugs, "Did I miss something?" She asks Bonnie.

"They've been hanging out," Bonnie answers.

"When was she going to tell me this?" I ask crossing my arms.

"I guess it's nothing," Bonnie shrugs.

"Kind of weird, don't you think?" Elena asks. I nod. Caroline and Matt back away into their classroom.

"She needs someone nice like him, as opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon," Bonnie whispers.

"Yeah I guess but it would be nice to know," I complained.

Bonnie rolls her eyes at my best friend concerns, "Yeah, how are you doing with all that?" Elena asks Bonnie.

"I'm freaked out. Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now. But I'm also grateful," Bonnie explains.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"Hmm?" Elena hums.

"To Stefan. He saved my life and...Have you seen him?" Bonnie ask looking around for him.

I look around also, When was the last time you saw the hunk?" I ask and Bonnie hits me. "What? He is really cute even though he killed Vicki."

Elena removes her scarf and goes over to her locker. She throws her scarf and bag in her locker, "Not since he told me he was leaving. For all I know, he's already gone," She sighs.

"How would you actually know? Have you gone to see?" I ask leaning on the lockers.

"And be we're Damon is?" Elena say making a point and I nod.