Unpleasantville

We were in the back and he ran his hands all over me. I pulled Tylers shirt off and unbuckled his pants and he flipped me over. I get on top and pull my shirt off and my pants and go back to kissing him. He flips me over going back on top kissing my neck and my breast softly and I moan at the contact.

I gasp awake. I look around realizing i'm in Tyler's bed, "Oh my gosh," I say covering myself with covers seeing that Tyler is sleep. I just lost my virginity to Tyler Lockwood. We didn't just do it once we had two rounds. Once in the car and at his house. I swear when he was driving couldn't keep my hands to myself. Oh my gosh my first was in a car. I scrunch my face in disbelief. I'm unholy now.

"Hmm Blair," He says moving closer to me grabbing my waist.

"Yes," I say nervously.

"You okay?" He asks in his morning voice sitting up kissing my neck.

I hummed. Oh gosh i'm ready to go again, "Yes," I answer in a moan.

"There's a 50s dance and I know Caroline wants me to go," I say and he hums in my neck. "Maybe we should go together." He nods in my neck sucking on it softly.

He pulls me on top of him making me giggle. He kiss me on my lips, "Don't get me started," He says making his hand go from my stomach lower. I moan I bite my lip a little embarrassed. He looks me in my eyes as his hands get lower.

I look at him as he smirks at how my face looks trying to contain myself, "What time is it," I breath closing my eyes not really caring about the time.

"Almost nine," He says.

My eyes shot open, "We're late," I jump out the bed. "Tyler, I have to take a shower and change."

"We have time. Besides let's just skip today," He pouts.

I wrap the sheets around me, "Tyler as tempting you always make skipping seem... I have to prove to my dad that I can live down here so that means going to school," I explain frantically picking up my clothes.

"Okay," Tyler says getting up. He picks up my underwear.

I turn around and look down at him, "Whoa," I say and cover my eyes taking my underwear from his hands. He chuckles. "Can I get dressed in here?"

"Yes," He says walking to his clothes picking out clothes and sits on the bed getting dress looking at me.

"Tyler, privately please."

"Don't go shy on me Blair. I saw you in the dark and with the car light on," He explains.

"Tyler," I hit him and he laughs leaving the room. I took the scrunchy from around my wrist and put my hair up. I sigh and I put on last nights clothes and meet Tyler downstairs. "Let's go before Grams wak- hey Mrs. Lockwood," I giggle nervously.

"Hey, miss Bennett," She looks at me up and down. "You are lucky I like you Blair."

"Mom," Tyler says and pulls me out the door.

"Right, um, sorry," I say being dragged out. I get in the passenger seat and he gets in the drivers. "Tyler that was embarrassing."

"I'm sorry about that for real," Tyler says laughing.

I giggle, "It's not funny."

"It kind of is. The innocent girl leaving my room."

I hit him and look down, "Not as embarrassing as this," I say picking up his shirt and mine also.

We bust out laughing. He takes me home and I get changed in something new before Grams got up. We went to school and I kissed him briefly saying bye. I see Elena and Caroline out in the front courtyard. I wave at them and they wave back.