Kill or Be Killed

Today is the Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day. It's something Caroline signed me up for because she wanted me there. I dragged Sebastian along considering we are trying this again. I been having dreams where some keeps whispering 'if you get lost close your eyes and you will be found again' I don't know what that means and if i'm being honest it's quite spooky.

Public Park...

Carol Lockwood is giving a speech, "This is all part of the historical society, continuing efforts to give back to the community. Thanks to the generous donation of the Fell family. We are now standing on the sight of our newest public park. Thank you to everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand. Thanks."

"Why do you do these things?" Sebastian asked me after we applaud Miss Lockwood.

"Someone is always signing me up for these things," I shrug. I looked at him and smiled. "Besides, it gets out the house," I bump him with my arm.

"What if I wanted to stay in the house?" Sebastian puts his arm around my shoulder. I looked into his blue eyes and he raised his eyebrow and smiled. I rolled my eyes. He kissed my forehead quickly, "If you like it, you could just admit it."

"I don't."

"I think you do."

"Sebastian, no I don't."

"Yes, yes you do."

I look around Sebastian and see Mason is removing boxes from his trunk, "How about you leave me alone before I kick you," I joke.

He laughs and looks over to what I was looking at, "Mason? Tyler's uncle."

"He's been sticking around lately. It's a little weird."

"Honestly, every since I got here things have been weird."

"What you mean?" I ask curious is he knew something.

"Blood has been missing from hospitals and howling on full moons."

"So?"

"So... We are living in a twilight book."

I tried not to giggle not from his conclusion just because I was scared, "Twilight? So, are you Edward or Jacob?"

"I knew you'd laugh at me," He tries not to smile and tickles me.

"Stop," I say hitting his hand.

"No, but i'm serious. Something is weird and I wish I could prove it to you," He looked serious and I just nodded. I didn't know how to respond. He won't find anything out, but in the back of my mind I know I don't know because the way everyone is doing things it'll be easy to figure out. I see damon messing with stuff and Sebastian sees him also, "Does he know?"

"Know what?" I say mesmerized by him for some reason.

"About us?"

"Why would he care?"

"He won't but I will. You talk to him and I go help Mason," I nod at him and watch him walk away as I head over to Damon.

"Hey Mason," Sebastian says giving Mason a smile.

"What's up man?" He responses.

"I'm Sebastian. Blair's boyfriend."

"Oh, lovely Blair. Tyler loves her... still."

"Yeah.." Sebastian says awkwardly and very uncomfortable. "Can I help you with the boxes?"

"Oh yeah sure," Mason nods taking the boxes off. "Damon is the reason Tyler and Blair broke up and you are still letting her around him? You aren't afraid she will do it to you?"