A Few Good Men

In the last few months I have experience so much lost. Losing Grams is like losing a half of me. Mom didn't even attend her funeral. That hurt more than anything and all I wanted to do was go home. For all dad knows, Grams died of old age rather than the her being drained to help vampires who could care less about us. Bonnie didn't approve of dad making me head home early without her because of Damon. We argued and argued till I gave in and just did as he told. He thinks it's better for my mental health or something and thinks it'll be best for me to stay with Sheriff Forbes. As long as I was with Caroline's mom, Bonnie was fine with it. They sent me back to Mystic Falls where I lost Tanner, Vicki and now Grams...

"Thank you Ms. Forbes for letting me stay here," I say unpacking into the guess room.

"No problem Blair. You sure you are okay though?" She asks me again.

I nod unsure, "Yes, i'm fine. I promise," I fake smile.

She gives me a side hug, "Blair, you are always welcome," She says before walking out.

"Okay mom, Blair gets it," Caroline says walking into my room.

"I'm sorry about intruding like this," I apologize.

"No need to apologize Blair. We all cope in our own ways," I nod at Caroline. She walks over and starts helping me. "So, lets get your mind off of this and go do something."

"Like what?"

Her phone vibrates. She picks it up and looks at it, "Ah, i'm sorry Blair. I promised to hang with Matt," She says with a frown.

"Okay, well, i'll be fine. Hang with your boyfriend don't be like me," I joked fake laughing.

She grabs my hands, "You sure?" I nod and she hugs me. "Okay, i'll be back don't stay her depressed go into town and i'll see you later," She says running out.

"Bye," I fake laugh. I sit on my bed looking around. I sighed.

Obviously I left the house and went into town. I went to the grill and spotted Tyler. Should I say hey? No, I walked out and heard someone call my name. I cringed scared that he wouldn't be too happy to see me, "Blair."

I turned around, "Hey," I whisper.

"I'm sorry about Grams," He frowns. "I know that was like your best friend."

"Yeah," I blink trying not to cry. I turn around trying to walk away.

"Blair," He says grabbing my shoulder. I turn back around wiping my tears. "I-" He begins but pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and take in his scent. He pulls away and looks at me and wipes under my eyes. "Let me buy some food." I giggle and nod walking back into Mystic Grill.

He buys me food. It didn't look appetizing so I picked at it, "Ah, thanks Tyler," I say making him smile.

"Would ask how have you been but I know already," He laughs and I smile lightly. He clears his throat from laughing.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"Drunk," He chuckles to himself. "A lot."

"Back to old Tyler, I see," I joke not laughing.

He nods, "Yeah, kinda," He takes a sip of his water.

"I don't understand why you are treating me so nice right now. I hurt you and you are buying me food," I push the food away. "If this is your way of showing sympathy then I don't want it."

"Blair, that's not why," I glare at him. "Maybe it is."

"Then stop it. I deserve for you to hate me Tyler. So, hate me please," I beg.