Memory Lane

Stefan wakes up in bed with "Elena" sleeping next to him with her head on his chest, "Hey, are you okay?" She asks him.

"Yeah. Yes, bad dream. Get back to sleep," He lies. He realizes everything with Blair didn't actually happen...

Bennett house...

"Here we are again," I laugh.

"Yeah," He says awkwardly.

"I should just go," He nods at me and I go to the handle but he stops me. "What?" He kisses me again quickly. "Uh?"

"Sorry, I just wanted to see something," He laughs awkwardly.

"Ah shit," I say. I touched my lips and closed my eyes. "Stefan this cant happen you know that right?"

"Yeah I know. Since I first met you I couldn't help but to think about you."

"Unfortunately I know where this is going."

"What do you mean?"

"It's Elena... You and Damon just love her and I get it and I don't want to be the second choice anymore. So, please stop."

"Blair..."

"No, I know we have this connection or whatever but I just don't want to be around you for a while," My phone rings.

"Shit."

I grab my phone, "Um, hello?" I say.

"He broke up with me," Caroline cries through the phone and Stefan makes a yikes face.

I close my eyes and sigh, "I'm going over," I say and hang up. I look at Stefan and smile slightly. "I'll see you?"

"Right."

"Bye Stefan," I say and I quickly kiss his cheek and got out the car.

"You don't want me to drop you off at Caroline's?" He asks out the car.

"No, that would just be awkward," I laughed.

He nods.

He gets out of the bed at vamp speed. It was not Elena but Katherine. She sits down on the bed. "Katherine."

"You have to admit I am getting better at this. It was easy to get inside of your head. Have you completely forsaken your nature? I'm way better than Blair ever could be don't you agree? Getting wet dreams about her in the backseat? How would Elena feel about that?" He rushes over her but she pushes him and he falls. "Are we really gonna do this again? You both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time."

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to see you. I missed you, Stefan. Indulge me for a little while, please?"

"Why are you back in town?"

"3 reasons: you, you and you."

"You see, I can't quite get that down. Just kind of...gets stuck in my throat."

"Well, you know, it's the truth. Deep down inside that gorgeous body of yours there's the Stefan that fell in love with me too. Maybe you should stop dreaming about Blair and deal with someone that would actually date you. Or maybe like to be thrown to the backseat," She laughs.

Katherine is in the living room, reading Stefan's journal. Stefan arrives, "You shouldn't read someone's journal."

"I mean I read your thoughts," She smirks.