Lost Girls

I wake up in that bed again. I remember this bed. I got up and headed to the corner and spotted Elena, "Elena?"

"Geez, who is this Elena girl? And why do you keep coming here?" She asks.

"Katherine, I don't know? This is a dream," I respond.

She hummed, "Where are you from mystery girl," She says fixing her hair.

"Mystic falls."

She stops what she's doing, "Do you know a Stefan?" She asks and I nod and she smirks. "Well, i'll see him soon. I know Damon is there and he is still looking for me. So, when you see him and he asks about me mention the cave and only the cave you have never seen me here."

I nod confused, "Why?"

"Becaus-"

I wake up and gasp. I grab my heart and lay back down falling asleep easily again.

"Don't give me another reason to rip you apart," Damon says on the phone. I smell burning flesh which makes me gag a little. "Just get it," He hangs up and goes over to Vicki.

"Vicki," I whisper. A tear falls from my face as I see him pour alcohol on her then stop.

I hear coughing. She's alive. I sigh still hiding, "You just don't wanna die, do you?" Damon says to her body. He picks her up and I back up and trip. "Blair?" He says. I stay quiet and turn around to run and I step on a branch. "It's you," He says standing infront of my face.

"You? You kill people," I say in a whisper.

He nods, "Looks like I have to bring you too," He says annoyed.

"Are you going to kill me next?" I ask and he laughs. I looked at him confused. "What? Am I even really here or is this a dream again? It feels too real. I can smell everything," I blabbed.

"Oh my gosh. Wake up blair," He says and I wake up gasping for air.

It was just a dream. I have to see Vicki. I jump out the bed and grab a cardigan and walk outside to the cool air.

"I'm loosing my mind," I say to myself.

"No your not," Someone says and I turn and jump. He walked closer and I couldn't help but to scream. "Not the screaming," Damon grabs me and takes me away.

I wake up and see Damon sitting next to me. I jump up and move further away from him. "Where am I?" I asks him.

"My house," He says and looks over to Vicki and I see her laying there. "Aw, don't get blood on the couch!" He yells.

"Is she dead?" I ask Damon.

He rolls his eyes, "I got you good, didn't I?" He whispers to her and she doesn't respond. "Well, you're not gonna be any fun today. I'm so gonna regret this."

Damon bites his wrist and puts it to Vicki's mouth. "What are you doing," I cry. Vicki struggles but eventually gives in.

"Saving her life," He answers. "Drink up. Drink it up. Don't drip. There you go. Good girl. That's it," He says petting her.

"Huh? She needs a doctor," I yell.

"I'm better," He smirks.

"What are you? Why are you saving her?" I ask.

He sighs annoyed, "There you go again with the questions," He laughs.

"Again?" I ask confused.

He walks away from her and walks to me making me jump off the couch to be away from him. He puts his hands up, "Look do I have to say what I am?" Damon asks me and I nod. "I'm a vampire."