Bloodlines

After I see Jeremy walk away from Alaric I ran up to him, "Hey, about last night..." I began.

"Oh, yeah last night. Look, Blair, I would love to help you figure out who you are and everything but i'm here for one thing," He explains.

"I know..." I say.

"You know?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I have these journals that I write in and I have always thought I was just writing random things in them, but last night I had an urge to read it. That's something I never do and I see something about you and Damon," I explain.

"So, you know what he is and all that?" He ask me.

I nod, "I been knew. Why do you want to kill him?" I ask.

"It's a long story and not a great one to say here," Alaric looks around.

"Well, maybe whatever it is... I can help you with the exchange of some identity help?" I negotiate innocently.

He smiles, "Okay, after school," He says walking off.

I get excited. I go over to Bonnie, "Hey sister," I say to her.

"Someone's happy. You talked to Tyler?" She ask questioning my excitement.

"Actually, no, I don't think after everything Tyler even still likes me," I shrug.

Stefan looks at me and walks over to us, "Blair, Bonnie..." Stefan begins.

"Stefan..." Bonnie says looking at him.

"Salvatore, what's up?" I say.

"Ah, I haven't seen lately Bonnie," He says and Bonnie nods. "How are you doing with everything?"

"I'm fine. It's all fine," Bonnie answers awkwardly.

I nod at the silence, "Good. Yeah," He nods.

"Are you back in school?" Bonnie asks.

"No. Actually I came here to find you. I was hoping you could help me with something. A spell," He asks Bonnie.

"Stefan, look, I know Elena's okay with all of this, and I appreciate what you did to help me. But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet," Bonnie explains.

"I understand that. But I need your help," Stefan begs.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

He sighs, "It's Elena. She's with Damon," He says.

"What is she doing with him?" I ask confused.

"I don't know Blair," He says frustrated. "I have Elena's necklace. I was just hoping you could use this to make some sort of a connection. I just need to know that she's okay."

"How do you know I can do this?" Bonnie asks.

"Because I've known a few witches over the years. I've seen what they can do," He tries to hand Bonnie the necklace.

"I'm still new at it," I roll my eyes at Bonnie.

"Bonnie you can do this I just know it. Do it for Elena," I encourage her.

She looks down, "Just give it a shot," Stefan nudges her.

"Okay. All right," Bonnie takes the necklace and closes her eyes trying to make something happen. "There's nothing. Nothing's happening. Usually there's an image or..." She looks around. "Tell me if anyone's looking."

Stefan nods at me and I keep look out. Bonnie picks up a leaf and tries to make it float. It doesn't work.

"What is it?" Stefan says worried.