Fool Me Once

I wake up with a headache and look around and see Elena groggily awakens. She spots Ben sitting in a chair by the end of the bed, sleeping. She gasps and sits up frantically. Elena looks at me and mouths are you okay. I shake my head I could hardly keep my eyes open. Elena looks around for a way out and stares at the front door. She looks from Ben to the door, estimating if she can make it without waking him. Quietly, Elena slides off the bed and slowly steps over Ben's outstretched leg. She slowly backs up to the door, keeping an eye on Ben. Elena unlocks the deadbolt on the door, looking back at Ben occasionally. Elena turns the lock on the door and prepares to open it, "I wouldn't," Ben says. Elena gasps and spins around. Ben inches towards Elena and uses his compulsion on her. "Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand?"

"I understand," Elena says robotically.

Ben scoffs, "I cant believe you were just going to leave your friend like that," He turns around to get a bottle of blood out of the mini fridge.

Elena opens the front door and bolts out, but Anna blocks her escape. Anna grabs Elena by the hair and pushes her back into the motel room, "Seriously?!" Anna yells at Ben.

"What's going on," I whisper.

"I told her not to move! I did that eye thing that you taught me!" Ben says defensive.

"And forgot the lesson about vervain! She dates a vampire, Ben. Duh!" Anna pushes Elena up against a wall and opens the bathroom door.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Elena asks.

"Does it matter?" Anna forcefully pushes Elena into the bathroom and shuts the door. Soon throwing me in there after. I fall to the ground and groan.

Elena flips the light switch and calmly searches the room for another exit. Elena looks over towards the bathtub and sees Bonnie lying in it, unconscious. Elena rushes over to her, "Bonnie?" Lifts Bonnie's head up. "Oh my god!" Elena wets a cloth in the sink and places it on Bonnie's forehead. Bonnie slowly opens her eyes. "Bonnie?"

Bonnie squints, "Elena?" She calls. She looks around. "Blair." She gasp.

"Oh, you're okay!" Elena says hugging her.

I cough and hug my sister, "Bonnie," I say as she hugs me back.

She groans. I let go quickly, "My head..." She warns.

"Come here," Elena pulls Bonnie upright.

"Oh my god! Ben is a-!" Bonnie almost yells.

Elena covers her mouth, "Shhhh," Elena gestures at her ear and points toward the door. "They can hear." Elena gets up and turns on the tap. She kneels back down next to Bonnie.

"Bonnie, are you okay?" I ask her still worried.

"I'm so stupid!" She whispers yells.

"No, he had all of us fooled!" Elena says and I nod.

"What's going on? Why are we here?" Bonnie asks us.

"I was walking and I got hit in the head," I say point to it. "I already know this isn't going to be a good day. Your friend over here almost left me," I say pointing to Elena.

"I was going to come back. Blair, I promise I wasn't going to leave you," Elena assures and I nod. Yeah sure.

"What is this all about?" Bonnie asks.

"It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book," Elena shrugs.

"Spell book?" Bonnie asks.

"Damon said it could be used to open the tomb," Elena explains.

Bonnie shakes her head, "Why didn't I know about any of this?" Bonnie looks at me.