Crying Wolf

Brady's Trailer...

The dead werewolves lie in a pile next to a bonfire. Brady carries another body of a dead friend over his shoulder and places him on the pile. Brady looks over at Jules, who is watching the fire burn the bodies, Jules looks up at him, sadly. Wordlessly, they walk over to Stevie, who is pacing in front of the trailer. Brady turns to Stevie, "Go ahead. Tell her," Brady scratch his head.

"Let me just preface this with a big disclaimer that screams, "I should have known better," Stevie air quotes.

"What is it, Stevie?" Jules says not in the mood.

"When Brady told me what that Tyler kid said about Mason being here for the moonstone, something clicked. There was this moment back in Florida when I suspected Mason was up to something because he was banging that hot, vampire chick Kathy and he didn't want anyone to know."

Jules agitated, "All right. Just get to the point, Stevie."

"That is the point, Jules. It's the sun and moon curse. Mason was asking me all kinds of questions about it, if it could be broken, and when that evil man-witch showed up last night, double-click. Witches, vampires, diviner, moonstone. They're putting everything in place to break the curse."

"We can't let them do that, even if we have to kill every last vampire in this town or if we need to kill Blair," Brady sighs.

Forbes Residence...

Elena's cell phone goes off, waking up the trio of girls. Caroline promptly pushes Elena out of bed, "Go away!" Caroline says tiredly.

"Unf," Elena lands on the floor and looks back up at Caroline, angrily. She crawls across the floor towards her phone and takes it off the dresser. Elena answers  the phone. "Hello?"

Caroline and Bonnie look over at Elena from Caroline's bed, both incredibly annoyed with being awaken, "Shhh," Bonnie hushes Elena.

"Elena!" Caroline shouts. Elena drags herself out of Caroline's room and continues her conversation in the hallway.

"How was the slumber party?" Stefan asks.

"Good and much needed," She smirks flirtatiously. "When can you and I have one?"

"Mmm. That can be arranged."

"Okay. Now. Today. Take me far, far away."

"Even with everything that's going on?"

"Because of everything that's going on."

"And you're sure this has nothing to do with dodging your father who just got into town?"

"Uh, this has everything to do with that."

"Well, in that case, where would you like to go?" Elena smiles.

Salvatore Boarding House...

Andie checks her watch and puts on her jacket as she walks down the stairs. Damon follows behind her, carrying her scarf, "I'm late. This is such a crazy day," Looking in the mirror at the bottom of the stairs. "I'm, uh, covering the Historical Society's High Tea." Andie has a bandage over her bite mark on her neck.

Damon Sarcastically; throwing the scarf up, "Ooh! Thrilling," He laughs. They walk together down the main hallway leading to the front door.

"Yeah. It's for some visiting writer. He's writing a book on small-town Virginia. It's a big snooze."

"Writer? What's his name?"

"Uh, Elijah Smith."

"Smith. He's using Smith?" Andie looks at herself, yet again, in a different mirror. Damon places the scarf around her neck and ties it.