Haunted

Last night was an honest nightmare. I had no idea what was happening and it's honestly confusing. I don't want to be anyone's pet anymore. I got up this morning and snuck out passed Damon and headed to my house to get clothes to go to school in. I texted Tyler to pick me up and take me to school. He didn't mind picking me up. When I walked back downstairs I see Bonnie and Grams talking. They both stood up and stared at me like I was a ghost.

"Hey," I say setting my stuff down.

"Where have you been young lady," Grams says with her hands on her hips.

"It's not like anyone cares," I say truthfully.

"We care about you Blair," Bonnie says.

"Then how long was I gone?" I ask them. They stay silent for a while. "Right, now can y'all do y'all thing so I can just relax till Tyler gets here."

"Tyler Lockwood? Blair I thought you were better than this," Bonnie complains.

"And I thought my family was better but apparently you guys aren't," I snap back.

Grams sits back down and sighs and told Bonnie to sit which she did, "Was our family burned in the witch trials?" Bonnie asks Grams.

"No, the girls that were persecuted in Salem were entirely innocent. You have to have more than ignorance to trap a real witch," Grams answered looking from her to me.

"How did we end up in Mystic Falls?" Bonnie questioned.

"Our family fled Salem in 1692 and relocated here. Our ancestors lived in secrecy for over a hundred years. It's important that we still do," Grams says with a beg in her voice.

Bonnie looks at me then back to Grams, "Grams, everybody knows you're a witch," Bonnie lets her know.

"They also know it's absurd, can't be true. I'm just a kooky lady that teaches occult at the university. No ones really believes. They just poke fun. And let 'em. Don't let 'em know the truth," She says sitting back.

"Where's the witchcraft? I mean, you've been talking history for 2 days. I wanna get to the fun part," Bonnie gets excited and I smile.

"It's not meant to be fun. It's real and it's serious, and you must understand it before you practice it. Aren't you late for school?" Grams says changing the subject. Bonnie and I get up rushing out the house.

I see Tyler there waiting patiently and I smile walking up to his car, "Hey," I say getting in the front seat.

"Where have you been Blair," He shouts as he drives.

I looked at him confused, "No, hey Blair how are you?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes.

"Blair," He says sternly.

"I.. I was just hanging out with Damon," I say when really I was being forced to hang with him.

"I don't like you hanging with him. You have missed school," He says concerned.

"Did you miss me?" I ask with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah don't start," He says with a chuckle looking to me and back at the road. He started blushing. "Your hair- your hair looks good today."

"Thanks, never knew you actually liked my hair," I say surprised.

"I mean your hair is all curly and nice I love you- I mean your hair I like it," He stutters.

I laughed and he blushes again in shame, "I love you too." I say and he parks and looks down at his lap.

"No, Blair like I love you," He says looking into my eyes.