ouch! - yoonkook

autistic jk

this is a different story to mine but includes elements of my experience :) just a warning that if you find any of kook's mannerisms strange or weird then please keep that to yourself - autistic people can be quite sensitive and there are things that are out of our control ! however if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

sorry it's been so long. i got a new dog, new phone and dyed my hair haha

this is my baby ! we are still deciding on a name :)

very brief mention of self injury and suicide.

x

the min household was calm. yoongi and his two teenage sons has finally drifted off to sleep in their respective rooms.

jungkook stirred at around three am, he blinked a few times before jumping out of his bed, terrified. he clamped his hands over his ears and yelped.

what he could only describe as "engine sounds" rung in his ears and deafened him. he scuttled round his bedroom, looking to see if he left his tv on - only to be met with louder ringing in his ears.

what the hell was going on? the noise was so horrendous it was hurting his entire skull. he swore he could feel his teeth vibrating and the pulse in his neck became ten times louder. jungkook thought he was going to die.

he very unceremoniously stumbled though to his dad's room and shook him awake, basically throwing himself on top of yoongi and crying.

he rocked backwards and forwards repeating "make it stop, make it stop." and shaking violently.

yoongi woke up pretty quickly and saw his panic stricken son sat on top of him, he instantly sat up and placed his hands on the teen's shoulders, frantically asking what was wrong.

jungkook couldn't get his words out, it was like something was stopping him from talking. he sobbed and clamped his hands over his ears - basically screaming in pain. "jungkook, sweetheart you need to tell me what's wrong, i can't help you when you're this hysterical" he soothed.

jungkook grabbed his dad's shirt and burred his head into his chest, breathing heavily and shaking.

by this point, yoongi's eldest son jimin appeared at the bedroom door, looking disheveled yet concerned. "dad, what's going on?"

"i'm not sure? i think he's having a panic attack but i can't get anything out of him." he stressed, unsure of how to calm his youngest.

"can you bring him a glass of water?" he asked, jimin went to walk away but they both caught him whisper something.

"bunny." he said, so quietly it was a wonder that either of them actually heard. "you want your bunny, kook?" jimin asked - the younger just nodded. jimin didn't tease jungkook like he usually would, instead he just got him some water - with jungkook's chewed up rubber straw that he couldn't drink without inside the glass. he then grabbed the gray bunny off the younger's bed and taking it to his little brother.