⚠️support - yoonkook

-abusive parent
-boyfriends yoonkook
-homophobia
-violence

"jeon jungkook! get here now!"

jungkook pulled away from yoongi, a small string of saliva still connecting them, his swollen lips glistening in the light coming from his red led's.

"sorry hyungie, i'll be back in a sec" he said with a slight whine, wiping his lips on his sleeve. the smaller boy (jk) then unlocked his bedroom door and walked off downstairs to the kitchen.

"h-hi dad" jungkook stuttered, not daring to look his father in the eye.
"you" he snarled, ponging a long finger in jungkook's face "you took my beer from the fridge again didn't you?"

jungkook took a step back, before saying "of course i didn't. why would i want your beer-"

"to convince your little boyfriend into being with you huh? get him drunk them make him sleep with you? couple of f*gs." he spat bitterly, grinding his teeth together as he spoke.

"y-you asshole! yoongi loves me! just because your wife didn't love y-"

"jungkook! leave it there." his older brother jungwoo commanded, after hearing his younger brothers yelling.

jungkook glared at his brother for stopping him - who's side was he on?!

jungkook yelled out in frustration and ran upstairs, slamming his bedroom door. "baby, you oka-"

"yoongi hyung, you need to leave." he said coldly. making his older boyfriend confused.

"okay baby, phone me tonight" he said, gathering his stuff and putting his shirt back on.

"h-hyung?"

"yes kook?"

"i-i love you" jungkook said timidly.

"i love you too princess"

x

"dad?" yoongi asked, approaching his father, who was sitting at the dining table.

"yes honey?" he replied warmly, smiling fondly at his son.

yoongi's dad, hoseok, was probably the nicest man you could ever meet. he was extremely supportive of his son and jungkook's relationship, taking jungkook in as his own. he had stayed strong and smiley through all that had been thrown at him - like the sudden death of his sister and his dance studio being closed.

"i'm worried about jungkook dad, his father isn't just being an ass now he's being homophobic." he sighed.

"that bastard's started again?" hoseok asked, rubbing his temples in frustration.

"yup." replied yoongi "they had another fight again today, i'm scared he's going to start physically hurting jungkook again"

"yoongi, if he ever starts that again - you must come and tell me okay?" hoseok said, standing up and putting his hands on yoongi's shoulders.

"yes dad...what's for dinner?"

hoseok chuckled,"i don't actually have anything in. want to go out tonight?"

"can jungkook come? otherwise he probably won't eat tonight"

"of course! give him a phone now and we can get him on the way"

x

(this is a different day btw)

jungkook's dad forcefully shoved him by his neck up against the front door. "what did i tell you about sneaking out huh? didn't i tell you that you can't leave leave the house without my permission? sounds like you want to get punished - deranged idiot." his words were laced with venom, leaving jungkook trembling in his grip. without any further warning, he took his big fist and swung it square into jungkook's left cheek - a blow so hard that it would leave a mark for weeks.

he then pulled jungkook to the ground and kicked his shins. "i'm going out, disgusting pig" he growled pulling open the front door then slamming it behind him. leaving jungkook alone on the floor to cry.

-ring ring ring-

"jungkook? are you okay? it's late"

"y-yoongi hyung, please come get me m-y dad beat me up again"

"oh my g- is he still in the house?"

"no h-he left. jungwoo is out too"

"okay baby, i'll get my dad to drive me now. will you be okay until i get there? are you bleeding?"

"i don't know, my back feels wet but i don't know hyung i don't know"

"it's okay baby, take a deep breath for me. i'm on my way."

yoongi ran through and frantically shook his dad awake

"dad! dad! - get up!"

x

"hey darling, you're okay. hyung's here" yoongi said softly, patting his hair gently. jungkook just sobbed into his boyfriend's hoodie, clinging onto him tight.

"my dad is outside and he'll take you back to ours for the night - he's worried about you baby, and i am too.
but you did the right thing - phoning me. i'll try and make it better i promise"

"thank you h-hyung" he hiccuped, "i love you"

"love you too baby, let's get going now" he said, scooping his boyfriend up and carrying him out to the car.

when hoseok and yoongi took jungkook home, they sat him on the kitchen table and examined his wounds. he had a cut on his back and various bruises. he also had large scratches around his neck.

it physically pained yoongi to see his boyfriend like this - so hurt and helpless.

after he had been iced and patched, yoongi took him to bed.

"hyungie - c-can you pass my phone?" he asked groggily.

"sure baby, it's just in the other room hang on."

yoongi picked up jungkook's face down phone and took it straight to the other - jungkook turned it over and looked at the display. he expected to see his background (a picture of him and yoongi) but instead, he was greeted with missed call after missed call after missed call.

all from the same person.

just then, his phone rang again. and this time, jungkook answered.

"dad?"

.
.
.
.

"you're so fucking dead"

ahhhhh a cliffhanger! should i do a part two?
thank you for reading, happy late christmas too! <3

-950 words :)