⚠️friday night dinner - btsxjjk

back to my angsty bullshit, thanks for all the patience :)
my gorgeous dog only has a few days left, so this may be my last update for a while 🥺

-abuse
-violence

---

groupchat : jimin's nipple ring

hobi.hobi : it's past seven
hobi.hobi : where the hell are you all ?

min_yg : cute, do you miss us that much hmm?

hobi.hobi : shut up
hobi.hobi : just hurry :(

vantae : hyung, me and jimin are on
vantae : where are you ?

seok.jinnie : joonie and i will be 5 mins 💅🏻

p.jiminie : hey who made that the groupchat name ?

kooks97 : heheh
kooks97 : btw i'll be on soon

hobi.hobi : yall suck ;( i'm so bored !

namjoonkim : quit whining, we'll all be there soon.

"finally!" hoseok exclaimed as the last of the seven boys joined their group facetime. there was a warm, upbeat atmosphere oozing out the screen - instantly calming jungkook down.

the seven boys laughed and chatted - informing each other about how their week went and eating food, just what regular friends do.

however, this group was a little different. they were internet friends - added to a groupchat four years ago by seokjin, the oldest.

he said that he was sick of having no friends that liked the things he did, so he set out to find people with similar interests.

once he rounded up six boys from all around korea, he created a groupchat in hopes that they would hit it off and all become one big group.

now, four years later they are totally inseparable - they care for each other and talk every single day. they've even managed to meet up a few times!

jin and namjoon started internet dating three years ago, and now live together in seoul.

their bond was stronger than ever, nothing could ever tear them apart - their distance was forgotten because of how much they all loved each other.

friday's were jungkook's favourite day. on friday nights all seven boys facetimed and ate dinner together.

they used to do it a lot more, but unfortunately with all of them being at work, school or college - it was becoming difficult to find time.

however no one would miss their friday night dinner's for the world. they started at seven sharp and could go on until passed five am.

it was the only time that jungkook felt safe, however he couldn't help but wish that he had his hyungs with him in real life.

outside of his computer - jungkook had no comfort.

when he was down all he could think about is running into one of his hyungs arms and staying there. the first time they all met he roomed with yoongi. online, the older didn't come across as a cuddly type of person - but once the two were laying together in bed it felt so natural for yoongi to snake his hand around jungkook's waist and hold him close all night long.

the second time he roomed with with hoseok. this time he didn't even need to ask to cuddle - the second they lay down he was pulled into a warm embrace and his hyung whispered gently into his ear until they both fell asleep. it was the calmest jungkook had ever felt.