the closing shift - taekook (16+)

i'm gonna say this work is like 16+ maybe

it's not smut or anything but it's a bit dirtier than usual so no minors reading pls
-
alt universe baristas jikook au

can you tell i want to f my coworker

x

it's hard to keep it inside.

sometimes the attraction jungkook feels for his coworker, taehyung gets ... too much.

clenched fists, eyes closed - smirk on his face.

all he wants is one night with him.

one night and all his desires will be met.

because this isn't a crush. it would probably be easier if it was just a crush. but it's not. this is just pure sexual attraction.

taehyung drives him wild. his hands. his neck. his voice. the way he laughs. how he jokingly flirts with jungkook. god. it makes his head spin.

the things jungkook would give for one night in his bed ....

x

"let's play a game" taehyung says, looking jungkook dead in the eyes. he's dressed even nicer than usual today. he's wearing a black button up shirt that's much too tight. it leaves nothing to the imagination.

it's just the pair of them downstairs right now. the manager has gone upstairs to clean - and since they are now closed , there's not a customer in sight. just jungkook and tae, mindlessly cleaning up the days mess.

"okay, what kind of game?" jungkook eventually replies, sort of grinning at the older boy. taehyung puts the cloth down.

"i'm gonna ask you a question, and you have to answer honest okay? then you can ask me one back."

"what if i don't wanna answer?" jungkook quizzes, also stopping what he was doing.

tae pulled the coffee grounds out of the machine and placed them in the middle of the pair. "if you don't answer, you gotta eat a whole one of these. and you can't have a drink until you've swallowed it all."

he winks as he finishes his sentence, never letting even the subtlest of innuendo go unnoticed. jungkook groans. there is absolutely nothing worse than eating a cold brick of coffee. it tastes horrible, the texture is disgusting and it's impossible to swallow without gagging. truly an awful forfeit. it looks like he's going to be answering all of taehyung's questions.

"i'll start off simple." he says, taking a sip of his drink. "what's the last song you listened to?"

jungkook rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone. the two have polar opposite music tastes and its often where most of their faux arguments come from. taehyung likes the classics and jungkook likes everything but that. tae likes the beatles, kook likes biggie smalls.

"live forever by oasis"

taehyung snorts. "oasis? gross dude. they suck."

"oi, what's yours then? i bet yours is like ten times worse."

"my girl by the temptations." he says with a cocky smile. jungkook scoffs.

"cringe." he mutters under his breath, tae definitely hears but doesn't reply. there's a few moments of silence before the eldest speaks again.

"okay... what's your body count?"

"hey! it's my turn now!" jungkook gasps, pretending to be deeply offended that taehyung had completely skipped his turn. tae looks at him like he's stupid.