⚠️still with you -btsxjjk

-being outed

sorry i disappeared again oops, i'm in the process of getting a new dog! i hope you enjoy this update :)

x

jungkook walked through the lonely streets of seoul, light rain dripping onto his head and listening to music playing on his broken headphones which needed replacing.

he entered a relatively quiet bar and pulled the earphones out, walking up to the bartender and ordering his usual drink.

work was rough that day. managers up their ass about deadlines, rehearsing the same, draining choreo. he agreed to drink with yoongi after their schedule ended, however with the older held up in the studio he decided to just go alone.

only for a few drinks, he still had work tomorrow so he couldn't go crazy - but it was a nice way to relax. he swirled his drink around a little, observing the other customers in the bar.

he caught eyes with a man sat opposite him, wearing a slick black coat with neatly done hair. he looked very proper - like he was here for a business meeting.

after staring at the maknae for a few seconds, he got up and approached him. smiling sweetly before gesturing to the empty chair by his side "can i?" he asked, jungkook gulped and nodded awkwardly.

the man was quite attractive, jungkook's type too..

yes jungkook's type. he liked men that were taller, men with short dark hair, men with a few tattoos maybe .. but the key point is men.

jungkook never really felt straight. he had little to no interest in girls growing up - it wasn't until he was around fourteen he realised there was a word for people like him .. gay.

he then quickly learned that his sexuality wasn't totally accepted in korea. he spent years trying to push it away and forget about it, to this day it was his deepest secret and not one single person knew apart from him. he was afraid to let it slip to his hyungs, family or company. he wasn't totally sure how any of them felt about homosexuality. in his opinion it was best to keep it a secret - yes it suffocated him but it kept his career safe, that had to be his number one priority.

jungkook snapped out of his trance as the taller man sat down, ordering himself a drink and looking at the singer "you for another?" he questioned, jungkook smiled but turned him down politely. "ah, i shouldn't. i have work tomorrow."

the strange man persisted, shaking his head and laughing quietly. "come on, just one more?"

jungkook, being the introvert he is just gave in, nodding his head once more and receiving a fresh drink from the bar.

"so, what's your name cutie?" he flirted, jungkook went red. "jungkook, w-whats yours?"

"geun-won. it's nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too...are you my hyung?" jungkook asked, wanting to be polite. "i'm born in '94, so i'm assuming i am." he smiled.

"yes hyung... '97" he said shyly, pointing to himself.

"just a baby." he cooed. "let's get to know each other."

x

jungkook laughed yet again at a joke told by the older man. he succeeded in charming the younger with compliments and being an overall gentleman. "i actually came here tonight on a date...but he stood me up." the man sighed, jungkook nearly choked on his drink.
"h-he?"

geun won's eyes widened. "yes, he. i'm sorry it just slipped out i can leave if you're uncomfortable-"

"no no stop it's okay sorry, just a shock. i've never actually met another gay person." he blurted out.