Shinji's Real Life Story

(A/N: I'm gonna tell you guys a story about me... The reason why I'm soo inactive for so long...)

Ever since I was borned in January 23. I thought I was living in a happy and kind family. I started to play with my elder sister and she really love me soo much. I think our relationship eachother will be forever.

When I was 6 years old, my family moved somewhere that was almost to the river. It was an old building. Where my elder sister grew up. Me and my elder sister were looking for friends. Until we got to the rooftop, my elder sister got first to have a friend. I just joined with them and I don't really understand what they're talking about. Suddenly a girl walked up to me. She was one year older than me. But she was my very first friend in my whole life.

One time, I have many friends but they're fighting over me. Because those friends of mine were enemies. I don't want my friendship to be ruined. So I locked myself in my bedroom. It last in many days. They said that they were friends now.

When I was 8 years old, my elder sister changed. She wasn't the sister that I know long ago. She was not respectful to my parents, she start to shout at me and she always slap me and punch me. Until my little sister borned, I thought my life will be safe when I'm with her. But I was wrong.

In the age of 10 years old. My little sister always shouts at me, kicks me and also slaps me. Same as my elder sister. They always hurt me everyday. Everytime I think negative, I always think that 'They still love me'. But..... I was wrong all the time.

Today, we moved to our new home and I didn't say goodbye to my friends. My elder sister always punches me so hard and it's really really painful but I can still bear it. Every punch and slap. I still love her. But I miss the old her. I thought we can get along through our lives. I WAS WRONG. We can't get along afterall. I start to lock myself in my bedroom, cry, depress, thinking to do suicide and sadness in my heart. Also my whole family starts to hate me due to my ugly side.

I always think that I don't deserve to live.

I always think that I'm not one of the family.

And No one cares about me.

My boyfriend was actually my old bestfriend in school. We sometimes get along but one time in the internet. We fought. Because he tricked me that he doesn't believe that I love him. so I got angry. He started to say sorry to me. And I think that I was not enough for him. Suddenly, he called me in the middle of the night which I was still awake. He says that he is very sorry for saying that to me. And the whole conversation went silent. I just sat at the balcony, staring at the buidings far away from me and I was crying. I told him that it was 12:30 and he needs to sleep. But he told me that I should sleep first. And all I said was... 'No, you need to sleep. I'm okay. Just go to sleep. Don't worry about me. Bye' and I end the call. I cried and listened to a song titled 'Mili- YUBIKIRI-GENMAN' or Pink Promise by Mili. (Song on the media)

(A/N: If you ask me that if I cry while I'm writing this... All I can say is yes.)