That Smirk {Kuroo X Reader}

OKAY! I dedicate this to WinterRaineeDay because she's the one who requested this! My message to her that I'm sorry that I just made her request today because some of my friends helped me to do a XReader so I hope you like it!

*********************************************************************

That Smirk {Kuroo X Angry!Reader}

It's just a normal day in Nekoma. I'm (Last Name) (First Name). I'm a manager in Nekoma's Volleybal Boys. Some guy caught my attention and he has a black hair. I don't know why he caught my attention for some reasons. Suddenly....

*BAM!* (A/N: I'm not cool at sound effects)

The volleyball hitted in my face. I fell on the cold ground and I felt my nose is bleeding. I stood up and shouted who did that and I saw Kuroo laughing at me. I took my handkerchief and wipe the blood on my nose. The good thing I'm still alive. I lay down to the bench because I feel dizzy. I noticed that Nekoma's Setter came closer to me.

"Gomenasai ______-chan.... I did it..." Kenma said with a sad tone. Gosh! Why him!? He's too innocent for doing that too me!

"It's okay Kenma... I'm fine" I said and I saw Kuroo behind smirking at me.

"Kenma." I called him while I'm looking at Kuroo.

"Yes ______-chan...." he asked.

"Tell me the truth... Is Kuroo the one who did it?" I glared at Kenma with a cold stare. He gulped and he just nod.

"Okay. Tell Kuroo that I'm gonna talk to him after the practice....." I told him and he ran into Kuroo and told him.

TIME SKIP!

I waited everyone to leave the gym. Now it's me, Kenma and Kuroo. I told to Kenma that he will wait Kuroo outside. I looked at Kuroo with my death glare and he's smirking at me. God damn it! I really hate that smirk!

"Did you do that?" I asked.

"Did what  _____-chan~?" he asked back.

"Hitting the volleyball on my face... Did you?" I said.

"Well yes, You're really cute though... So I compare the volleyball to your face~" He smirk and I started to get mad at him now.

"WTF!? Why do you have to do that!? What did I do to you!? Tell me the damn answer!" I shouted and it echoed the whole gym. He came closer to me and I start walking backward until I was stopped by the wall.

"You want the answer? Here." He put his face closer to mine and h-he...... H-he kissed me!? I widen my eyes as he kissed me and he pull out. My face is now red like a tomato.

"Don't tell me that's your first kiss _____-chan~?" he asked and smirk again.

"W-Why.... W-Why d-did y-y-you do that!?!?" I screamed and covered my lips. I feel my my face are burning up and my legs are getting weak.

"What? You want it again?" he asked again and kissed me. God damn it! That's my second kiss!

"Damn it you BAKA! You always making me fell for you!" I confessed and he hugged me

"I know you liked me _____-chan because of your action...." He whispered

"WUT!?"

"Action speakes louder than words" He smirk again.

"That Smirk"

BONUS CHAPTER:

KENMA WAS HIDING BEHIND THE GYM'S ENTRANCE DOOR AND TOOK A PICTURE OF YOU AND KUROO HUGGING AND KISSING. AND HE SHARED IT TO THE WHOLE TEAM.