Goodbye Everyone.

Hey guys. I have to confess that I'm out of the fandom right now. I know that season 2 is not yet out except the OVA.

I have many reasons that I'm out of the fandom.

1. I stopped watching anime.

2. I have wrong grammars.

3. There are some haters.

4. I've been writers' block since the last part of this book.

5. I almost failed in my grades because of thinking many scenarios.

6. I have mental disorder and schizophrenia.

7. Everyone keeps saying that I'm a girl or a boy. "I'M AGENDER"

8. I'm getting tired easily.

9. My brain doesn't function very well.

10. I need a break.

You might ask me many questions when you saw this. But don't worry, I will not delete this book. I putted a lot of my effort in this book. And also, I need to rewrite my very first book here in wattpad titled "Fallen Inlove". I  made that when I was 11, but I'm 13 now. I need to fix it and a little improvements.

If you get mad at me and unfollow me because I left the fandom, it's okay. I get it. I don't care at all. I just want to be happy than having more followers or views. It doesn't matter at all. If you rant at me, do it private. If you will miss me, say it also.

I'm so happy that I got in this fandom and I met a lot of awesome people in this book. Do you think I'm crying? Nope. Do I still have my boyfriend? Nope. I live in a new life now everyone. I'm not that kid who does stupid things. If you ever look in my book of my drawings, you'll see the improvements of my drawings.
People change. It depends on your attitude that they changed. I changed because of everything. I'm not doing this because I saw @AbbieVanityCakes message, I'm actually tired. Dude, I'm sick. I'm trying to function my brain to everything. If you think I'm faking it, No I'm not. I don't lie to everyone I love.
I don't care if you hate me, I still love you. If you're too much already, I'll let you burn with my sharp tounge. You don't wanna see my anger to all of you.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING EVERYONE!

-ImJustADecoy (<--- Soon will be changed.)