What If They Turned Into Kids!?

Shinji: Guys! I bought some-

Karasuno: Maid Dress again!?!?

Kenma and Kuroo: Fish?

Oikawa: Kagehina?

Iwazumi: Punching bag that has Oikawa's face on it?

Oikawa: How mean!

Shinji: No.... I bought some cakes... In a mysterious shop...

All of them: Gimme!

All of them ate the cake except for Shinji because they already took all of the cakes. But suddenly they all fainted (EXCEPT Shinji)

Shinji: HELL NAI! THEY ALL FAINTED! WHAT TO DO!? WHAT TO DO!? MUST CALL 911!

???: Isn't it only work in America?

Shinji suddenly heard a familiar voiceof a little kid. When she looked back she saw all of them in child forms.

Shinji: Oh..... My...... Gerd.....

(A/N: They are in child forms but they still wearing they're jerseys and it's fit on them but kenma is still have his dyed hair. And They're like 6 years old children)

Them: Why are you so tall Shinji-chan?

Shinji: KAWAII!!!!

Shinji starts to hug all of them mostly Suga, Kuroo, Hinata, Kageyama, Oikawa, Iwazumi, Kenma, Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi.

Daichi: What happend to us!?

Shinji: How supposed to I know?

Kenma: Maybe it's the cake...

Kageyama: Good point...

All: -looks at Shinji-

Shinji: D-Don't look at me like that!

Oikawa: Shinji-chan~ Where did you bought those cakes?

Shinji: Let's see.... I was walking around, I got lost, I found a shop in that place, Oikawa abd Kuroo texted me that they're coming over here... And Bought some cakes in that store...

Iwazumi: What is the name of that store?

Shinji: There's no name... wait lemme check the boxes of how lon  you guys stay like that..... *le checks box* *gloom*

Tanaka: EH!? What's wrong Shinji-chan!?

Shinji: Hehehehehe....... You will be like that for a day.... And it said that the one who bought this will take care of the child...... *goes to the corner and starts to grow mushooms on her head*

Hinata: Shinji-chan! Don't worry! We will be good kids!

Kageyama: YEA! We promise!

Tsukkishima: Sigh.... Everyone is like adults when they we're child and when we came ack to normal they will turn into a child personality.....

Them (Children of course!): URUSAI TSUKKISHIMA!

Shinji: Has anyone saw Noya?

Noya: I'm over here!!

Shinji looks at her feet. And saw Noya hugging her one leg.

Shinji: KAWAII!!! Noya is sure cute when he's a child! *le carries Noya*

Oikawa: Shinji-chan carryme too~

Shinji: No. You're so big now than Noya!

Oikawa: Meanie~!

Shinji: What did you say!? -Dark aura-

Them: OIKAWA YOU'RE SO DEAD!

Iwazumi: RUN YOU FOOL!

Shinji calmed herself and starts to take care them until the end of the day. They all came back and suddenly remembered where's Shinji. They found her in the gym's closet room.

Shinji:  UWAAAAAA~ IT WAS SCARY IN THERE! OOF! *falls on the gym's floor and everyone widen they're eyes when they saw Shinji in a child form*

Them: SHINJI-CHAN!/SHINJI-SAN!

Shinji: EEEEK!! Titans! Titans everywhere!!!

Sugawara: Shinji-chan.... Turned into a child!?

Shinji: Who are you guys?

Kuroo: And she didn't remember us!?

Kenma: The box said that after the end of the day... The one who bought the cake will take care the child and turned into a child after the other child, and he/she will forget the persons he/she know in the present.... It will end after 2 weeks...

Them: WHAT!?

Shinji: What are you titans talikng about?

All of them left except for Tsukkishima was sleeping on the corner. But when he woke up he saw a note on his head and written 'Tsukkishima, Take care of Shinji because something happend to her from Karasuno, Kenma & Kuroo and Oikawa & Iwazumi'. He sat up and saw Shinji in a child form sleeping on his lap.

Tsukkishima: What the heck!?

Tsukkishima bring her to his home and let her sleep on his bed. He was staring at her while sleeping and suddenly....

Shinji: Gimme... Tsukki's plushie.....

Tsukkishima widen his eyes when he heard Shinji's words.

AFTER THE NIGHT....

Shinji: Gimme Food mister!! -sits on Tsukkishima's shoulders and starts slamming his head with full force-

Tsukkishima: Wait! Tsk!

*Ring, Ring*

Tsukkishima: Hello.

Yamaguchi: Tsukki. How's taking care of Shinji-chan?

Tsukkishima: Worst but.... Okay

Yamaguchi: What do you mean okay?

Tsukkishima: She dreamt about me last night.

Yamaguchi: Later let's meet in the gym and bring Shinji-chan! It's my turn to take care of her!

Tsukkishima: Okay!

AT THE GYM

Kageyama: The four eyes looks exhausted

Tsukkishima: Shut up!

Shinji: Tsukki... I'm thirsty

Tsukkishima: Here

Shinji: EWW no! I don't want a drink that has your saliva on it!

Tsukkishima: Shut up!

Karasuno Team: Huehuehuehueheuehuehuehuheuheu....

Tsukkishima: Yamaguchi here's Shinji!

Yamaguchi: Hi Shinji-chan!

Shinji: You must be Yamaguchi! Tsukkishima is always talking about you!

Yamaguchi Oh... Okay! Lety's go home!

Shinji: Bye Titans~!

YAMAGUCHI'S HOUSE

Shinji: Hmph! Nothing to watch!

Yamaguchi: What do you want to watch anyway?

Shinji: Scary movies!

Yamaguchi: Ehh.... How about tomorrow! I have school!

Shinji: Okay!

YAMAGUCHI'S ROOM

Shinji is asleep...

Shinji: Yamaguchi..... The handsome yet cute.... Player and Spiker....

Yamaguchi: Ehh.... Shinji-chan....

TO BE CONTINUED.... BROUGHT YOU BY SHINJI'S FANTASY LIFE IN HER DREAMS!

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!