How Kuroo and Shinji Met?

IT STARTED AT NIGHT...

Shinji was working at some random pizzeria and her bossed said that she must deliver pizza to (Kuroo's Address) and she just nodded.

"Damn it. Where's that address anyway? Boss didn't give me a damn GPS" Shinji cursed as she look every door and she stopped at white door with the same number on the her paper.

"I guess they're having party because look at this pile of pizzas." she said and pressed the doorbell. Suddenly a guy with black bed hair.

"I don't know there cute girls in this pizzeria~!" The guy shouted and suddenly the guy's friends went to the door and admiring Shinji's features.

"Look mister. I need to go to work with my dumbass Boss." Shinji said and the bed haired guy just smirked.

"Can I have your name and number?" he said and Shinji scribbled at his hands because paper is too mainstream. And the guy scribbled at her hand too.

"There. Can I have the damn money now! Before my boss will super get mad at me!" She shouted and they gave the money quick, then went off.

"What's her name? What's her name?" Yamamoto asked cheerfully.

"Shinji Furokawa. What a cute name though..." Kuroo said as he stared at her bike and herself of course.

END OF SHORT STORY!