Confession {Nishinoya X Reader}

Requested by ynnabanana25

______'s POV

You were watching Nishinoya practicing, you already know all about him, when you heard the news that he came back. You have the same height as him. (If you are taller than him... PRETEND!) Mostly the team already know you because of him. When he noticed you that you're watching at him.

"Ohayo! _____-chan!" he waved to you, you felt that you were blushing, and you waved him back. You used to play volleyball but you quitted because your arms and legs got injured about a month ago. But you are fine now, except you don't want to get injured again.

While you're watching, suddenly the ball came to you and you got it. Everyone started to look at you and waiting you to give the ball. You were thinking that you will serve the ball or just give it normally. You closed your eyes and served the ball.

"Woah! _____-senpai can serve!" Hinata shouted while his aura is like a sparkling day. You didn't felt pain on your arms, but nothing else you felt relieved. Nishinoya came closer to you.

"_____, could we meet later after the practice? I have to tell you something" Nishinoya asked with his bright smile. Your faced was burning red and you just nod.

"Great! See you later _____!" He came back to the practice and you went to your classroom.

Time Skip~ Brought You By Nishinoya's Blushed Face (KAWAII~!)

You were waiting Nishinoya outside the gym, you just draw inside your notebook (if you are not good at drawing.... PRETEND!) suddenly you heard the gym's door opened you saw Hinata jumped and he hitted you with his foot.

"GOMEN, GOMEN, GOMEN _____!" he shouted while bowing repeatedly, Tsukkishima laughed and Kageyama slapped his back so hard.

"Tsk. You are really excited when we will come back to that place again..." Kageyama said to Hinata.

"Hehehe! See you guys later! I have to do something!" Nishinoya said to them and they left. Now, there is only two of you now, alone. You looked at him and smiled.

"What are you gonna tell to me?" You asked to him, you saw him blushed and it makes him cute.

"I..... I....... I have to confess to you" he mumbled but you heard it.

"W-What? What did you say again?" You were confused if you heard him right.

"I-I Like You _____!" he shouted and he made you blush, you covered your whole face with your own hands, he is also blushing and pouting infront of you.

"Nishinoya..... I-I like you too!" you said and he hugged you tightly, both of you are so happy to eachother now. You two are now Lovey-Dovey.

Bonus Chapter:

The Whole team was hiding on the otherside of the gym, all of them watch both of you.

Tanaka: Nishinoya! I'm so jelouse at you! WAAH!!

Suguwara: T-Tanaka-san! Someday there will be a girl like _____ will be your girlfriend!

Hinata: Etto...... So that means their already-

Kageyama: Girlfriend and Boyfriend. I know.

Sawamura: I kinda proud of him right now....

Tsukkishima: I think is kinda childish...

Tanaka: I think Tsukkishima didn't felt to get inloved //whispers to Hinata and Kageyama

Hinata: Pfft- I think so! //tries not to laugh

Kageyama: Well, me either....

Tanaka and Hinata: OOOOOHHHHH~

******************************

A/N: I think this oneshot is kinda corny.... I'm not really good at making Xreaders but I'll try my best next time! I promise!

Thanks for reading!

Open for Request!

Vote!

Comment!

Be my Fan and Also To ynnabanana25

Bye~