What If...

What If.....

THEY PLAYED FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S

NIGHT TIME... 10:00

Me: Minna! Let's go to my house for a little sleepover!

Them: Yea!/Hai!/Okay.

Tanaka: Shinji has a house?

Me: Hahahahahahahaha! *dark aura* What do you think am I? A homeless girl?

Tanaka: No....

Me: Kay! My house is just a few miles away! So we get there in a right time!

30 MINUTES LATER....

Me: Were here!

Hinata: WOOOOOH~! You are living in a mansion!?

Me: Hai~

Kageyama: Why didn't you told us that before?

Me: I don't want to spoil the surprise! Let's go inside my room! It's really big and I have many futons that my aunt gave me before my parents was dead~!

Tsukkishima: Why are you happy with out parents?

Me: They're not real. Let's go before the street lights will come out.

They all got inside Shinji's room and putting the futons on the floor. They explored the house to go to the bathroom to change clothes.

10 MINUTES LATER...

Me: Everyone here?

Them: Hai!

Me: Than telling scary stories. We will play it! *turns off the lights*

They saw one light to the right and they saw a big flatscreen that was connected to a laptop. Shinji came infront of the laptop and presses a app that's written 'Five Nights At Freddy's'.

Kageyama: OH NO....

Hinata: What is it Kageyama?

Kageyama: No. No. No. Not that game please!

(A/N: Wanna know why? Read the Scenario titled 'Shinji Is A Child Part 2')

Me: Okay! I will be the first! In the First night! But when I lost here someone will exchange! Who will?

Oikawa: Me!

Me: Okay~ I really hope you'll die~

Oikawa: Shinji-chan you meanie~

Shinji completed the game woth no problem and they were speechless after the game. WELL... EXCEPT FOR ONE. KUROO.

Kuroo: She's really my type~

Me: Oikawa! Your turn you idiot~

Oikawa: Yosh!

Oikawa was actually scared and suddenly the battery went into 1%. Oikawa started to panic when he saw the lights turned off in the game and he saw the duck on the left side. Suddenly, Shinji pinched Oikawa's arm and he screamed.

Oikawa: AAAHHHHH!!!!

Me: Hahahahahaha!

Oikawa: Shinji-chan you prankster!

Me: Okay who's next?

No one answered.

Me: Kageyama. Here. Now.

Kageyama sat infront of the laptop and started to play the game. The first night, he survived. But in the second night, he putted down the laptop in the game and suddenly the bunny came out infront of him. He screamed and fell from his chair.

Me: Pfft- Kageyama you're such a weak!

Kageyama: Urusai!

The rest Karasuno and Iwazumi played the Game and end up in the second night,screaming and jumping.

Me: Now! Who will be the first to play it?

Kenma: Shinji-san. Me.

Me:Okay!

Kenma played the game and he end up in the 4th night.

Me: Kuroo! It's your turn! *shakes his body*

Kuroo: Is it me already? Kay~ I'll impress you with my skills~

Me: Like hell I care.

Kuroo played the game with no jumping and screaming. After many minutes, he completed the game like Shinji.

Kuroo: Shinji-san! I finished the ga-

Me: *snores*

Suga: She's already asleep.

Noya: Damn that stupid game! I hate it!

Me: Don't curse my favorite game Noya-san... Or I'll curse or crush you into pieces...

Kuroo: See? She's still awake!

Tsukki: Maybe.

Me: Shut up! *throws many pillows on their faces*

Me: PILLLOW FIGHT IDIOTS!!!

Everyone threw many pillows but when Kuroo and Kenma fall on Shinji's back. And they all followed Kuroo that they will not make Shinji escape on the floor. On the top Noya was standing there with a long stick and put it on Kageyama's back and acted that Noya got to the top of the Mountain first.

Me: Guys! Your...... KILLING ME!!!! *face floor*

Kuroo: Eh? Dead already? Wow that's fast! Okay everyone let's get out of here!

They all got down and Shinji is still faceflooring.

Me: Y-You..... I-Idiots.... *stands up while rubbing her back*

Me: Let's continue tomorrow and- *falls perfectly on her bed*

Yamaguchi: I think we better sleep now...

Them: Yea.

They slept peacefully.

TO BE CONTINUED...