Worried (Sugawara X Reader)

You are (F/n) (L/n). The manager of volleyball club for boys. You are a tsundere and silent type person (Like Kenma). You kept quiet when Noya and Tanaka are disturbing you even though your boyfriend is Sugawara. The team knows your relationship.

"(f/n), are you okay? You seemed pale today." Your boyfriend asked when he sat beside with you on the bench. You just smiled at him and he also smiled back to you. "Yea. I'm fine Suga. No need to worry." You mumbled but he heard it. He put his palm on your forhead and he widen his eyes.

"(f/n), you're head is heating up! Don't tell me you got wet yesterday when I let you go home first" he asked and you just nodded at him. He took his jacket and put it on you. You also left your jacket in your locker because your classmates are calling you. Everyone looked the two of you and they almost started to panic but Ukai is the most person panic in the gym. He went to you and let Suga bring you in the clinic.

"Arigato Ukai-san" Suga bowed to Ukai and he helped you to stand, and put your head on his shoulder. You looked behind and saw the team looking the two of you. "Suga, I think I can walk by myself now. You can go back to the practice."

"No, I won't let you. You're really important to me." (a/n: I think you guys are blushing) He said and he kissed you on the lips. You blushed furiously and you quickly pulled away. "W-Why did you do that?! You'll get sick too!" You shouted at him and he laughed.

"I think you're not sick anymore." He smiled at you and it makes you more blushed like a red tomato that it's almost ripe. When you suddenly heard a loud cry inside the room. You and Suga quickly got in the gym and saw everyone crying.

Daichi: WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU SUGA!! *cries while wiping the never ending tears*

Azumane: YOU'RE REALLY THE BEST GUY SUGA!!!

Tanaka & Noya: *speechless as their tears fall on their faces*

First years: ......

You and Suga laughed as they make a flood inside the gym. And suga looked at you and said.

"I'm really worried for you (f/n) because you are the one who owns my heart."

You blushed again.

END OF X READER