Volleyball Fight

Me: I'm Bored~

Hinata: Let's Play Volleyball!

Bokuto: Yeah! Let's play volleyball!! I wanna see you play!

Me: Well Fine. Karasuno vs. Volleyball Winners *smirks and crosses hands*

Hinata: Y-You have the strongest ones... *trembling*

Me: Nah! I'll put Oikawa and Kenma in the bench so you guys will get the win! *smirks*

Oikawa: WHAT!?

Me: Got a problem?

Oikawa: Nothing...

Me: Okay! Let's start!

Them: OSU!

Me: Okay guys... Akaashi toss the ball behind Bokuto and we will get the score...

Kuroo: What's gonna happen if he tossed the ball behind?

Me: You'll see.

Desuka: Do you think we trust you?

Kenma: OTP. OTP. OTP.

Me: Shut it Kenma. And Yes Desuka.

Iwaizumi: The good thing Oikawa back out in the game.

-The Game Started-

The game started and Shinji will serve the ball, she did a jump floater servebut Noya got it. The ball got Kageyama and tossed to Hinata but Shinji, Kuroo and Bokuto blocked it.

Me: You can play the game easy but you guys can't go easy to me... *creepy grin*

Kuroo: I think she got it...

Desuka: What she got?

Kuroo: Skills and stuffs...

Desuka: Huh? That doesn't make any sense.

Bokuto: Shut up.

They continued playing and this time the Karasuno Team got the point. Akaashi was about to toss the ball but Oikawa pushed Akaashi. Because he was jealous.

Me: Idiot! I almost to spike it but you pushed Akaashi!

Oikawa: GOMENASAI!!!!

Me: Okay... This time.... Don't interrupt or I'll let you play Five Nights At Freddy's again in my darkest room.

Now, it's Kageyama's serve. He did a normal jump serve and Shinji got the ball. The ball went to Akaashi and they did what Shinji said.

'What?'

'is it a back spike?'

Shinji spike the ball weakly. So she did a feint and the ball fell on the floor. The Karasuno team were speechless.

Me: What?

Bokuto: You're awesome confusing them!

Me: Actually, that was my cliche plan. I thought it will not work out but it did.

Desuka: I-I'm so.... Speechless now...

Karasuno: *nods*

Me: Like I said, you guys can play the game easy but you can't go easy on me!

Oikawa: Please be mine Shinji-chan~!

Me: No way. Your Fangirls wants you. But I don't like you. You. Are. Just. My. Rival. *squeezes Oikawa's face with her one hand*

Akaashi: I thought that you will do a back spike but you made it a feint...

Me: I know right! That's why I love Volleyball!

Hinata: We won't lose to you Shinji-chan...

Me: Yea. Yea. I don't really care about the scorings or whatever. This is just a friendly match....Right my family? *pinches Hinata's cheek tightly*

Hinata: Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.

Karasuno: *nods and trembling*

Me: Good. Let's start again.

Noya: Did she have a grandparent who is a pro in volleyball or what? *whispers to Tanaka*

Me: Actually No, no one really teached me. So don't think too much or you'll lose. *scary, gloomy smile*

{Extended Ending}

Shinji's team won and Karasuno loses. Shinji was outside, washing her face.

Desuka: Oi.

Me: What do you want? *wipes her face with a towel*

Desuka: You know.... Um.... Ever since we're Bestfriends..... I-I......

Me: What?

Desuka: *flashback*

Shinji was eating her lunch alone in the rooftop. No one really cared about her. But when Desuka got to the rooftop to have a refreshing wind, she saw Shinji in the shallow side.

They looked eachother in their eyes. Shinji's eyes has tears and Desuka's eyes has a widen eyes. Desuka comforted her and became friends.

Many months, events and days has passed. Shinji and Desuka transferred to same highschool. They were Bestfriends. They lived together in a small apartment and laugh together.

But Desuka notice Shinji was depress. Shinji locked herself in her room and didn't ate many days. Desuka tried to comfort her but he got a call from his Grandparents that he must go to America to live there for a couple months.

Desuka left Shinji in a depress face. He left a note to Shinji. 'Shinji, I'm very sorry. My grandparents needs me. I was going to America today but I didn't say goodbye to you. I'm really sorry but I hope we will meet again. -Desuka'. Shinji sat on the floor and her tears fell all over her cheeks.

After many Months. Desuka came back. He was about to go to the Apartment where they lived together. But he noticed that there were no stuffs inside. So he thought that she moved.

Desuka went to the school where they enrolled together. He was about to step inside the classroom but he saw Shinji with a long blue hair. When he stared at Shinji, She looked at him too. They stared at their Eachother's eyes.

'Hey Desuka! Is that really you!?' Shinji said and he just nodded. Shinji punched his side hard and she smiled brightly. 'Long Time No See Idiot!' she scratch his head with her fist.

'You've change a lot Shinji' Desuka said. But Shinji just smiled. 'Are you still a Tsundere?' Shinji poked his cheeks. He blushed and looked away. 'Stop it. But I didn't mean to looked away at you. I mean! I really mean it!' Desuka said while blushing. Shinji just laughed at him and went to their class. And they became Bestfriends again.

(A/N: Who wants MeX Desuka? Vote or Comment If You want a story about Me and Desuka!)

*flashback ended*

Me: Hey! Are you okay?

Desuka: I-I.... I..... Love..... y-you

Me: What? *blushing*

Desuka: Y-your spikes....

Me: Okay! Come on let's go inside!

HERE LIES DESUKA'S FAILED CONFESSION AND FLASHBACK, THE MATCH AND SHINJI'S PLANS IN THE VOLLEYBALL