Popularity (Kageyama X Reader)

A/N: Guys! No one requested this! I just made it up cause I'm bored even I already completed the Five Nights At Freddy's. So I will do this. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT~

(Kageyama X Reader)

You are a popular first year In Karasuno. There are many boys chasing you because of your beauty but you already have a boyfriend. And that's the first year setter in the Volleyball club. Tobio Kageyama. No one really knows your relationship to Kageyama.

You are also the manager of their volleyball club. You always stare at him while he tosses to some orange haired guy named Shouyo Hinata. When he notice you, he will smile at you. (A/N: God Damn it! Why am I blushing when I saw him smile in the last epidsode!? HOW DARE YOU KAGEYAMA! YOU STOLE MY KOKORO EVEN SOMEONE ALREADY STOLE IT!)

In the Gym...

You were helping Kiyoko to observe the players. When suddenly you saw Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata, Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi staring at you. You didn't even bother yourself to look at them. You put your hair into a ponytail and they all blushed. You got irritated by they're stare so you went to Kageyama. but you heard your friend who loves volleyball. Shinji Furokawa. She's the leader of the group called "VOLLEYBALL WINNERS" and the members are Karasuno boys, two guys from Nekoma and two guys from Aobajousai.

"Yo!" Shinji shouted. She went to the 5 who stared at you a while ago. I heard what she says about me. This what I heard. "(Y/N) again? Dudes! She already have a boyfriend!" I looked at Noya and Tanaka. They looked angry when they heard about me and my boyfriend, kageyama. I looked at him and he just smiled at me.

He was about to kiss me on the cheek but Noya and Tanaka interupted. "(Y/N)... Who's your Boyfriend?" Noya and Tanaka asked unison. I stared at them for a little while and looed at Kageyama, not smiling anymore. (A/N: AAAAAWWWW~ He's not smiling anymore~)

"Tell them..." Kageyama whispered and walked out. I started to get speechless. I looked back to the two and start blushing. "I-It's....... Kageyama...." you mumbled and you hoped that nothing will happen bad. They looked at me with a unknown emotion on they're faces. I bowed at them and left the gym.

BEHIND THE GYM...

"Did you already told them?" Kageyama said as he drink his water bottle. I just nodded at him. I saw him on a serious face. I just stared at him, and he also stared at me. "I hope they understand our relationship..." he mumbled and I tilted my head with confusion. Suddenly, he quickly kissed me on the lips.

I widened my eyes and started to kiss him back. While were kissing, I suddenly feel someone was watching us. I pulled back blushing and start to examine the surroundings. "I know you're there Shinji-chan..." You shouted and Kageyama just looked at you. Suddenly there's a rustle of a bush and there it is! Shinji just showed up holding a camera.

"You shouldn't stalk couples Shinji-chan..." I said with an irritated voice. She laughed while looking at the pic of us kissing. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm not the only one stalking you! Hey idiot! Get out of there!" Shinji pulled on her side and I saw Tsukkishima. Kageyama chuckled when he saw Tsukkishima was carried by Shinji.

"Maybe your popularity will change...." Kageyama said.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because you are already popular in my heart..." He whispered.

*********************************

(A/N) Me: I DUNNO IF KAGEYAMA IS OOC HERE! I'M GETTING A HEAD ACHE! -Faints-

Daichi: GUYS HURRY UP! LET'S TAKE HER IN THE CLINIC NOW!!

Oikawa: DON'T DIE FOR ME SHINJI-CHAN!!!!!

Me: Idiot! I'm still alive! -stands up-

Kuroo: Trickster like me~

Me: Shut up! And where the hell is Kageyama!?

Kageyama: What!?

Me: How dare you!

Kageyama: What!? I didn't do anything!

Me: You stole something that is most precious to me!

Others: -dark aura-

Kageyama: WAT!?!?!? I DIDN'T STOLE ANYTHING I'M INNOCENT!!

Me: You.... Stole.... My....

Others: -darkest aura-

Kageyama: THE WHAT!?

Me: MY KOKORO~ KYAAAAAA~ *faints*

Others: YOUR HEART!?!?

Oikawa: I think I got lost..... From a first year.....

Others: Us too....

Kenma: Minna-san.... We better bring her in the clinic right away...

They all carried her up (like what Tanaka carry to Noya in the last episode) and went to the clinic.

THE END OF X READER AND A SHORT SCENARIO....