Chapter 33-

Liam's pov- it was the next day and Jessie was stillin a lot of pain. She hadn't ate anything at all which was starting to worry me. But unfortunately I have to go to work, and leave my baby here with Ruth. "I'll see you this afternoon baby girl", I said kissing her forehead. "Daddy don't go", she cried back. "Baby daddy just has to go to work ill be back in the afternoon and ill take you to get your sore toothy fixed. Ok?". Jessie nodded as she laid on the lounge, I said goodbye to Roth and then I was off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 3:25pm and I just arrived home. Opening the door I seen Jessie still laying down on the lounge, now with her fingers inside her mouth whilst watching toy story 1. "Jessie, you can't lay around anymore, we have to get going so we can get your sore toothy fixed". Slowly Jessie lifted her self up off the lounge and up into my arms. Putting her over my shoulder I took her out to the car and speed off down the road towards the clinic.

Putting Jessie back over my shoulder I carried her into the office and up to the reception, where Zayn sat with Harry. "Ahh Liam how are you?", Harry asked as they both sat there looking up. "I'm good". "And who may this little one be?", Zayn asked standing up and coming out of the desk to meet my little girl. "We'll this is my daughter Jessie Payne. I booked an appointment for her yesterday".

Both Harry and Zayn looked stunned. "You have a daughter?, wait wait wait does that mean your married or something?", Harry asked. "Uh no I never had the chance to even get engaged. I was planning on it just after Jessie was born, but she came early and she passed away." Zayn patted my shoulder, "I'm sorry mate". There was a Moment of silence and then Louis came out from down the hall.

"Liam, just wanna come through?", I followed Louis up the hall and into a little kid room. "Okay Jessie? Sweetly do you wanna sit down on the big chair for me?". I sat Jessie down and she looked around the room with worried eyes and looked as if she was about to cry. Louis gathered he's tools and sat them on the stand beside him and took a seat on the swivel stool.

"Okay sweetie my names Dr Louis, or you can just call me Lou. Your daddy told me how you have had a sore tooth, so I'm just going to use these tools to have a look around and see what's going on", he said whilst showing Jessie the tools he's going to use. At first she wouldn't open but with the help of me I got her to open up. Louis was just poking every tooth until she let out a little scream.

"We'll I found to tooth. By the looks of it it's a very bad cavity. There's really no point in fixing it as she's going to loose the tooth in a couple of years anyway. So it's better if we just extract the tooth it self." I agreed to what Louis wanted to do as he was a good dentist and new what he was doing. Jessie started panicking and tried to wiggle out of the chair. Louis suggest some gas to knock her out and yet again I agreed.

I held Jessie to the chair as Louis put the little nob on her nose, and in no time she was out. After the tooth was pulled she started to come to and Louis gave her her tooth so the tooth fairy could come and collect it. Still altitude tired and upset about what just happened she curled up into my necks and silently cried.