Chapter 20-

Niall's pov- "Holly shit, are you okay? Niall answer me!", Louis yelled at me, trying to get him to wake up. "Y-e-a-h", i stuttered/mumbled out, to tired to know what's going on. "I told you to stay in bed, didn't I?", I thought for an little while and finally agreed. "Yes you told me to stay in bed".

Louis led me back to my room, and tucked me back into bed. "Looouuuu, it hurts and I'm hungry!". It was true, my mouths killing me, and I can't put up with the pain much more. But then I'm starving, I swear I could eat an whole cow in one go. "Don't worry just wait little bit longer. Harry's gonna cook you up some soup, and Zayn's gonna make some dessert".

I nodded and Louis walked out of my room, leaving me alone in my room. Groaning as loud as I could I rolled over, soon discovering that was an bad idea. Quickly I rolled back over and looked up at the ceiling. This was an bad idea, I should never have agreed to let Lou do this to me.

5 minutes later- "hey buddy, how you feeling?", I heard an voice say. I sat straight up to see Harry standing at the foot of my bed with a bowl and an plate. "It still hurts, is that my dinner?", I asked as I caught an whiff of it. "Sure is, tomato soup with some very soft bread", Harry said whilst an small smile appeared on his face.

"Thank you so much harry", I said excepting the bowl of soup and plate of bread from him. "As soon as you finish, just send us an text and Zayn will bring up some dessert.

Louis pov- "I hope he's all right, I just feel so bad for doing that to him now", I said to Zayn and Harry as we all sat around the tv. It's true, I feel horrible that I forcefully placed braces onto Niall's teeth, when he never wanted them to start with. And now he's in even more pain because of an stupid fork.

"It's okay Lou, your an dentist it's your job, isn't it?", Zayn asked lifting an eyebrow and waiting for an answer. "Yeah I guess it is". "We'll what are you worrying about? Eventually Niall would've agreed to them, and would experience the pain anyways. And then what about his teeth afterwords? They will be perfectly straight like ours." Zayn said finishing off his little rant.

"I agree with Zayn there, it was bound to happen and come on it's for free he should feel special, a lot of other teenagers would kill for straight teeth. Just don't worry about it, he'll love you in the end for it." Harry said staring his own rant.

You know what, the boys are right. I shouldn't be feeling bad, I shouldn't be regretting what I just did to my brothers teeth. Niall will be thanking me in an couple of years. But for now I just shouldn't worry about it, and I should just carry on like non of this happened.

(IDon't forget tovote and comment and also tell people about this book. Has any of youse got an twitter account? Tell me them and I'll add youse and we can talk. don't forget to check out the sequel to falling in love with mr Horan, which is amnesia. and also is there anyone reading this that knows/can do one of those movie trailers for Wattpad books? It be cool if youse could do it.)