Chapter 24-

Niall's pov- this is only my second day with these stupid metal brackets on my teeth, and they are pissing me off. I can't eat any of those good tasting foods because they are all hard, and then there's still pain from when I got them on. These things are killing me and it's only day 2.

I was just about to sit down and watch some gossip girl and pretty little liars (Louis tv serious) when the door bell rang. It couldn't be Louis and Zayn's because they are at work, Harry's well he's where ever he works. Opening the door I was surprised to see who was standing there.

"Liam?", "hey Niall, Louis said I can come over", "sure come in". I opened the door up and led Liam inside to the lounge room. "So what are you watching?", Liam asked as he awkwardly took an seat next to me. "Ah don't judge me, but I'm watching gossip girl and then pretty little liars, and no they are not mine, they are Louis", I said getting an half weird laugh/smile.

"Hey what's wrong with your mouth, shouldn't you be at school anyways?", I asked raising an eyebrow as I pressed the play button and resumed gossip girl. "Ah funny story actually, Louis just fixed my tooth up." He said trying not to look scared.

"Now this is going to be interesting, how'd it happen?", I asked, now smiling showing the tips of my clear braces. Liam's facial expression was priceless, "Niall, they make you look so cute, wait to all those girls see you!", he winked as I went red. "Anyways, the reason I had to go to Louis was because of your class. I had to take your pe class and what better then an game of doge ball. I ended up getting hit in the mouth, and chipping an tooth."

"Hahaha that's hilarious! I can't believe you'd do something like that!", I laughed out yet again letting the tips of my braces show again. "Yes. Know, but seriously Niall those braces make you look so cute, they are perfect for you."

After talking, we both settled down and started to watch the rest of gossip. What a great day today's going to be spending the day with my favourite, Liam.

A/n okay guys that's going to be one of the last updates for about an week and a half, due to reasons. But anyways do any of you guys know how to make one of those trailer/videos for the books? If so please tell me. Don't forget to vote and comment love you guys,