Chapter 2-

Niall's pov- now I have the shits, my brother reckons i need braces but I don't want. I took a seat in my brothers office and just sat there thinking.

Louis pov- "now what seems to be the problem Ava?" Louis asked the 14 year old girl . See Ava was just as scared as Niall but when ever Louis sent out a check up card (which was every 6 months) or had a sore tooth her mum would force her there.

"My far back tooth has been hurting for a while but you know my mum." "All right ill just have a look first and then I'll get to fixing your tooth," I said as he was gathering his tools and gloves.

"Niall, can you come hear", I yelled as I sat with the girl. Niall came ever so slowly around the corner and answered with a what. "Niall see Ava here, she's afraid of the dentist to, but she builds up her courage and comes and lets me fix her problems", I said as Niall just gave me a so what look and then walked off.

-after Ava's appointment-

Walking into my office, I seem an tired Niall sitting in my chair. Being the curious big brother I asked what was wrong, and with that he stood up and opened his mouth. "Louis, I know I've been a real pest lately, and I'm sorry. It's just when it comes to the dentist side of you I freak out, I hate people in my mouth. But I've decided to grow up and I'm going to let you do what ever you want to do with my mouth". He left me in total shock.

Ava was the last patient of the day, so I had a lot of time to have with my little brother. Walking down the hall, Niall trotted along behind me. I could tell he was nervousness and we haven't even got to the room yet. With a quick glare over the shoulder I seen him twiddling his thumbs, but it all stopped when we got to the room.

Niall's pov-

"Lou, I don't think I want to do this anymore," I blurted out when we entered the examination room.

"Every thing will be fine Niall, just take a seat and we can get started." And with that I sat down on the dreaded dentist chair.