Chapter 30-

Louis pov- I had planned an surprise attack for Niall today, he will not expect anything when I take him out of school early today. I'll tell him because I wanted him to have a break from school, but instead I will take him to the office and change his braces.

It was now 12:30 and all of us where on our hour break. I told Zayn to be prepared as I left the office and drove towards the school. After 10 minutes of driving I finally arrived at the school. After looking around I couldn't see Liam's car anywhere which was quite strange as he's the one who took Niall to school.

"Hi, I'm looking for Niall?", I asked the lovely old lady that I have never seen here before at the desk. "What is your relation to Niall may I ask?", I quickly replied with "I'm his brother", and before I knew it she had pulled his profile up on the computer. "I'm sorry but your brother must have stayed home with your parents today". I thanked the lady and went out see to my car.

I pulled out my phone and dialled Liam's number. "Hello?", "hi Liam it's Louis, you don't happen to know where Niall is do you?", I asked even though knew exactly where he was. "Uh I'm not quite sure, I'm in my office right now I can go check for you if you'd like", he said calmly. "Cut the act Liam, I know both of youse ain't at school", I laughed. "I'll send you an message, okay by". It really didn't worry me that Niall and Liam didn't show up to the school, just knowing that Niall was having fun makes me happy.

-is there any chance you'd be able to bring Niall around to my office at 4 this afternoon I'm gong to change his braces. But please, please do not tell him why he's coming here and what's going to happen. Thanks a lot Liam for making my little brother happy for the first time in agers.-

I sent the message just about instantly my phone vibrated indicating that I had received a new message. -sure can just about to head not he cinema to watch a movie-Liam- smiling I put my phone in the holder and speed off back towards the office. Isn't Niall going to be in for a surprise this afternoon, I wondered to my self.