Chapter 11-

Niall's - I think I'm ready. I think I'm ready to take that big step in my life, getting braces. And I think I'm ready to tell Louis now. Getting out of bed, I headed down stairs and into the kitchen. It was the weekend and like always Louis would be at work. Turning to the fridge an note was clipped onto it, which read, Niall I will be at the office all day and if for any reason you would like to see me, visit me between 12-2. Lots of love Louis.

Yeah why not? What's the worst that could go wrong? I asked myself as I went ahead and got myself an bowl of coco pops. Sitting down on the lounge I turned the tv onto sponge bob square pants, my favourite cartoon there is. Laughing so hard i was choking on my cereal, that's how much I loved this show.

Walking back up stairs I stripped and jumped not the shower. I turned on the radio to here one of my favourite artists and his new hit song it's an beautiful day. I blasted the song, singing along with it. Getting out of the shower I glanced into the mirror staring at my own reflection whilst I got out my tooth brush and brought it closer t my mouth. Smiling wide I looked at my crooked teeth. Yes I don't like them all the time, but they are something my mother and father gave me and i have grown up with them, learning to love them. Everything's beautiful in their own way.

I was interrupted by an knock at the front door. Nearly tripping as I ran down the stairs I opened the door to reveal an cute as ever could be Harry, well that's what my brother would say. "Hey Niall, is Louis home?", Harry asked whilst sticking his head in the door. "No, he's at the office, if you go now you might catch him in time", I yelled as Harry ran down the street towards the dentist.

~skip till 12~

Looking up to the clock it read 11:55. I gathered my belongings and locked up the house. Making my way down the street to the dentist office. You see Louis brought an house just up the road from his office, so he didn't have to buy an car, we could just walk form here to there.

"Hey Zayn", I said as I entered the waiting room where 2 people sat. "Do you know if Louis finished yet?" I asked Zayn only to get an he's still busy reply. I made m way down the hall and straight into Louis office. After about 30 minutes of waiting the door swung open revealing an tired Louis. "Ah Niall, you came!" He said quite pleased I turned up. "Lou, I was thinking, and I've been thinking for an while now. I think I'm ready. No scrap that, I am ready!"

(Okay guys I want to know where all of youse are from like what country, so comment below please, don't forget to vote and comment oh and tell your other friends to check out my books love yas)