Chapter 26-

Harry's pov- my phone vibrated as I reached into the cup holders in the car. Stupid traffic, I thought to myself as I unlocked the pone. From Louis, hey babe still up for dinner and an game at my house? Everyone's going to be there including that lad Liam. Oh and guess what Zayn might be bringing an girl with him. Ahhhh can't wait, remember 6 o'clock my place. Love you.

I smiled down at my phone as I read the message, I was soon interrupted by the beeping of horns. "Shit!", looking up the red lights had now turned to green and who knows how long they have been like that for.

~30 minutes later~

I pulled the car up out front of Louis home and to my surprise there was already another car here. I planned to stay the night and got my suitcase out of the back of the car. "Liam right?", I asked as he opened the door in response to my knocking. "Yeah I am come in", "oh I'm Harry if you don't remember.

I walked inside the familiar home and straight into Louis bedroom, whilst Liam went back into he lounge room with Niall. "You made it!", Louis screamed in an girl voice as he ran up to me. "And I'm also staying the night" I smirked whilst squeezing his soft ass. We both leaned into an deep kiss but was soon interrupted by the door bell.

"I swear it happens every time!", i said annoyed knowing that every time me and Louis got into anything it would be interrupted by that doorbell. Both me and Louis opened the door at the same time. "Why hello Zayn, and who may this pretty little lady be here?", I said in an posh butler like accent.