Chapter 22-

Zayns pov- "see you later Mrs Edwards. By Timmy." I said the last part in an baby voice, as I said goodbye, to the first patient of the day. Currently Louis was in the room with his second. So I took an seat behind the computer screen and decide to do the routine check.

The routine check consisted of going through each file and checking when their last checkup was. If It had been 5 months or more I would have to write out an letter, just to remind them about getting their 6 month check up.

Just as I finished, door door buzzed, signalising that my next patient had just came in. Looking up from the computer I was expecting an young girl, by the name of Perrie. But instead an Liam was all up in my grill. "Liam? What can I so for you?", I asked still surprised to see him.

"Is there any chance you could slip me in today, it's kind of an emergency?", he asked, I noticed the whole time he talked his top lip would be firmly placed over his front row of teeth. "Uh I can actually slip you in with Louis any minute now, if you don't mind". I said getting an nod of approval.

I pulled up an new appointment sheet and started thong him up. "What's the reason for the emergency appointment today?", I asked stopping and waiting for an reply. But the reply was plain, an simple shake of the head and an don't ask.

Just after I finished setting up Liam's appointment, the girl I've been waiting for stepped through the doors. Miss Perrie Edwards, this girl. Have adored for an while now but I'm just to scared to ask her out. My voice cracked when I first attempted to speak. "Miss Edwards, would you like to make your way to the usual room?", I asked now sounding more professional. And off she walked down the hall to my room.

"Liam, Louis shouldn't be to long. I'll just lock the doors incase there's any walk ins and no ones out front here." I said still just getting nods of approvals from the boy with an puppy dog face.

Louis pov- "well Tate, it looks like we're all good here. Just remember the usual flossing and brushing, and try an lay off the sweets". I said as I followed my patient out to the waiting room and to the desk. "Okay so for today that comes to $639". Thanked the young lad as he handed over the money and then went and unlocked the door for him.

After Tate had left I walked back over to the desk, looking up for the first time I seen someone who I didn't expect to see again so soon. "Liam?, what you doing here?", I asked totally confused until I looked at the computer, which was telling me Liam was an emergency walk in.

"Okay Liam, just wanna follow me down to my room and we will go from there." I said raising from my seat and soon being followed down the hall to my room by the boy with an sad puppy face.

Okay guys comment and vote for more