Chapter 14-

Harry's pov- "who's this Niall?", I asked as I took an seat, staring down the hot guy. "Harry this is Liam, Liam this is Harry", Niall explained. I stuck my hand out towards the boy I front of me and he gladly excepted. "Liam!", Louis and Zayn said in unison.

We all sat down together I took an sip of my coke and the asked the questions, wanting to know more about Liam. "So how do youse all know each other?" I asked the three boys in front of me. Niall was the first to speak up, "we'll Mr Payne here is my school councillor, and that's how we meet". An then Louis "well I meet Liam when he came in for an appointment". I looked at Zayn to see him tapping away on his iPhone. "Mmhhmm!", I made an notice kind of scaring him in the process. Zayn cleared his voice "uh, yeah when he came into the clinic", and then he put his face back down and taps away at the screen again.

"I have an question for you harry, how do you know Louis, Zayn and Niall?" Liam asked I guess just in the way I wanted to know about him. "Well I was Louis child hood friend since we was born and currently we are dating. Niall well his Louis younger brother, so of course Im Going to know him. And Zayn we meet when Louis opened up the clinic." I said back full of confidence. "What d you do for an living?" He then asked again just out of curiosity. "Um I'm actually an personal trainer". "Not bad! So an dentist and an personal trainer, not bad, not bad at all." He sounded quite frilled.

"What about you, I know you are an school councillor, but have you been anything else?" I asked just being an sticky nose. "Uh I was an police officer, now I'm an teacher/councillor." Would never have expected this guy to have been an police officer. "Do you have an siblings?", now. Was getting an little noses but oh well. "Uh actually yes I do, I have one brother and 2 sisters. There's Nicole, Ruth and Leeroy." Wow he actually answered my question. "And what do they do for an living?" "Well las time. Heard from them Ruth and Nicole both left with my brother Leeroy, to work in his office, he's an dentist in America, so yeah".

"Wow another dentist!" I said out loud. "Come on Harry what's wrong with an dentist, they get to play inside people's mouths." Louis teased with an smirk on his face. "So what about you, do you have any siblings?", Liam asked becoming an sticky nose just like me. "Actually I do. Her names Gemma, and she doesn't have an job", I said shrugging my shoulders. "She's hot", Niall said earning an playful slap from me and Louis, and even an laught from Liam and Zayn.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Louis check his phone. "shit", he mumbled under his breath, causing me to ask what was wrong. "The time, we have to go" Louis rushed out as he stood and gathered his bag, as if on clue we all did the same. "Um I've got the day off, do you think I can come with youse and watch Niall get his braces? And then hang with you guys tonight?" Liam asked, making an cute puppy dog face. "Yeah sure", Louis said and we all made our way to the clinic.

(Okay guys, don't forget to vote and comment oh and tell your other friends to check out my books love yas)