| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 |

| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 |
𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑

| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 |𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 ended up being in vane. They tried talking to Ms. and Mr. Barry but it was no use. After all, who would they believe the crazy rants of three teenagers with a working imagination? Absolutely no one.

Nate and his mate had brain washed the Barry's with the thought of making money. They were blinded by greed, and that was something her uncle was an expert on doing. He did it to her family, he did it to Cape Wolf and she was almost certain that he was doing it to Avonlea.

Their only hope was the Cuthbert's. Marilla had always listened to Anne when something was bothering her. They could only hope they would do it again this time.

Adelaine closed the door behind her, feeling the familiar and comforting scent her house provided to her. She never imagined that she would get this used to live in a place like Avonlea but she didn't want her life to be any different now.

That's why this affected her so much. Everyone in Avonlea had received her and Sam without hesitation and made her feel like she belonged somewhere for the first time in forever. She hated the fact that it was her family the one who was doing this to them, and she hated most that there was nothing she could do about it. Because no one ever took her seriously.

"You're back."

Adelaine was startled when a voice took her out of her swirling thoughts. She quickly turned around to find Samantha standing a few feet away from her with a soft smile and a tired expression. Adelaine walked slowly towards her and engulfed her in tight hug, as she rested her head against her chest.

"I missed you." She whispered softly, a surprised chuckle escaping her sister's lips as she hesitantly wrapped her arms around her.

"This is something new. What's going on?" Sam asked with a concern tone, rubbing Adelaine's back comfortingly.

"Can't we change our last name?" She inquired, even though she knew she couldn't.

Sam laughed loudly at this, while she stepped away from her, yet her hands remained in touch with her shoulders.

"Care to express what's gotten into you?" Sam questioned, this time actually worried about what was going on with her. Adelaine was never the one to act like it was the end of the world, and her behavior at that moment could really match that description.

She sighed loudly, turning around and pacing around the room, while she massaged her temples softly to try to relax herself. She could only imagined how stunned Sam would be when she heard the theory that was running in her mind. If there was someone who hated Frederick Donchaster as much as Adelaine did, that someone was Samantha.