| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 |

| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 |
𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓?" Adelaine asked as soon as she stepped out of the carriage, holding her dress in her small hand so she wouldn't trip

"𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓?" Adelaine asked as soon as she stepped out of the carriage, holding her dress in her small hand so she wouldn't trip. The man helped them with their bags before her sister paid him with a few coins and he started his way back to the station. Samantha stood next to her, her hands on her hips while she stared at the building infront of her.

"This is a pleasant surprise." A small smile ghosted her lips before she turned her head to face her confused sister, who was frowning without taking her eyes from the house in front of them. "Do you like it?"

"It's bigger than I expected it to be." And that it was. In front of them stood a huge creamed colored house, with what seemed like two floors and a really elegant entrance. It had huge windows and a beautiful patio in the back with flowers that looked like roses. Saying it was big wasn't enough description for it. "Were we rich or something and they never told us or did our parents rob a bank before they died?" The words left Adelaine's mouth before she could stop herself, causing Sam to reprehend her with a look. If there was something she wanted to say about it she ignored it, walking confidently towards what now was their new house.

"Come on in before you ruin the magic!" she screamed, while she accelerated her steps and started running towards the front door.

"What magic?" Adelaine yelled back before starting to quickly follow her sister with a groan. How much she hated running.

If the house was beautiful on the outside, Adelaine thought it looked like a palace inside. She had never seen such a gorgeous place before, and it was quite the improvement from their old and dusty apartment in the city. The dark furniture complemented the light floor and creamed walls perfectly and colorful decorations that were everywhere gave the room the final touch. A crazy idea passed through her mind and slipped out of her mouth before she could think it through.

"Can we have a dog?" Samantha turned around to look at her like she had three eyes in her head.

"What?!" she exclaimed.

"A dog!" Samantha instantly shook her head energetically. "Please Sam! We have a big house with a lot of place for him to run! It's the perfect oportunity!" She begged, almost throwing herself to the ground.

"Absolutely not, I can barely take care of you and you want to adopt a dog! How ridiculous is that?" she questioned.

"But I'll take care of him! I'll walk him through town and feed him and-"

Sam laughed loudly "You captured a bird in London and it lasted a week because you forgot to give him food!" Adelaine stayed silence while she remembered her first and only beloved pet. In her defense, she thought she had feed her but apparently it had been a dream. Sam eyes softened when she looked at her sad little sister, so she stepped close, positioning a hand over her shoulder "Maybe someday, Dela." Samantha walked away, and started a path to the stairs. "I call dibs on the principal room!"