| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 |

| 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄

"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 are going to Charlottetown together

"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 are going to Charlottetown together." Diana exclaimed happily as her family carriage stopped in front of Anne's house at Green Gables.

The Barry's had extended an invitation to Diana's best friends on their weekend long trip to the city. Adelaine had gone there recently since she started helping at the hospital yet she had never went there with her friends. She knew it would be a completely different experiences and she couldn't help but wonder what adventures would they face.

She was also content to see Josephine, Diana's great aunt, again. The last time she saw her was the day after Gilbert's dad had passed away and she loved her company. She was a great woman who Adelaine admired deeply, and talking to her was something she could do all day without getting tired.  Since they were staying at her house, she would have the chance to talk to her non stop. To say she was eager to see her was an understatement.

Suddenly, the door to her left opened widely, a red haired girl appearing through it with a big smile on her face.

"Good afternoon lovely people." She greeted, as she took a sit in front of Adelaine and next to Diana. "I'm incredibly excited to go on a search for new adventures with my two favorite people in the entire world." Anne finished enthusiastically, as she grabbed her hands and squeezed them.

"No adventures this time Anne, please." Diana's mother warned her, making her way inside of the carriage, with her father following right behind.

Anne quickly turned around to wave at Marilla and Matthew with an energetic rythm, which caused Diana to chuckle softly, covering her mouth with her hand delicately.

"Mommy, I don't fit in here!" Minnie May's complained with her high-pitched voice, while she shook her body on her sit so she could get more space. Eliza sighed loudly as she pressed her body against the window, her discomfort clear on her features.

"Come here MM, you can sit on my legs." She offered with a sided smile, patting her lap with her hands. Minnie May instantly move herself and sat over Adelaine, while she grabbed delicately her waist so she wouldn't fall.

"Adelaine." Diana's father called, causing her head to snap towards her with an intrigued look on her face. "You never mentioned your uncle was the head of The Royal Bank on London."

Adelaine swallowed loudly, tensing instantly at the mention of Frederick.

"Well, we aren't really close, so..."

Her voice trailed off at the end, expecting someone to notice her discomfort with this subject of conversation and would change it. Quick if it was possible.