30th final part...

Next day saniya woke up nd was admiring his would be husband...she was really happy for the thought of marriage only.she was really excited...she just kissed him while sleeping he was wake although but was not showing....whn she kissed him nd just went back he hold his hand nd pushed her close to him..she bumped up into his chest...nd thn sid just hugged her tightly..
Sid: good morning my would be wifey.
Saniya: gud mrng baby... tu utha hua tha haww...tu kitna papi h na...
Sid: papi kya be moti...subha subha jb itni sundr hone wali biwi...pyari c kiss kre kon hoga jo uth kr us cheez ko disturb kre.
Saniya just blushed nd hit his chest nd said..
Saniya: chod mujhe ready hone h aj hldi ki rsm bhi h to tu bhi jldi se ready hoja..
Sid: thodi der or sone de na baby or tu nhi soja...
Saniya: jane de na sid..sb wait kr rhe hoge..
Sid: ek shrt pe phle mujhe mera gift de..
Saniya: kesa gift .
Sid pointed his hands towards his lips nd said " kiss"
Saniya: tu pagl h jane de na sid mujhe...
Sid: phle kiss de nd thn go( he tighten his grip more )
Saniya didn't have option so she thn pecked his lips nd before sid would response there was a knock on door sid's sister was there nd she said" jldi niche ajao hldi ki rsm shuru krni h" sid losen his grip nd saniya took the advantage nd went to the washroom.
Sid: sbko hmare romance se dushmani h...nd said " ok di we r coming....
Saniya just giggled nd went to washroom..nd came out wearing a yellow backless suit...( As it was a jldi ceremony..)
Sid saw her nd said" wow, u r looking beautiful baby...I m blss I will be getting so beautiful nd hot wife...
Saniya blushed...
Saniya: ab tu ja me ready hu I m going downstairs sb bula rhee h..
Sid got ready in time nd they both went downstairs..
They both sat on there places everyone started putting hldi on bride nd groom... everyone was in the awee of this amazing couple...
Rita applied hldi to both of them nd put some kalla tikka also nd said" njr na lge mere pyare bcho ko...
They all enjoyed there hldi rsm danced alot everyone was happy...
After the rsm completed..they both went to take bath...but before thn sid just holded saniya..
Sid: sbne hldi lga di baby now it's my turn..
Saniya blushed nd started seeing down.
Sid cupped her face nd come close to her face his breaths were felt by saniya she was getting weak...he just applied hldi to her face by rubbing his cheeks on hers..she was feeling good..she holded him tightly from his collar whn sid kissed her on her neck..
Sid kissed her full face...nd hugged her tightly saniya also recriprocated..
Thn only sid was going towards her lips thn only one of his cousin came nd said..bhai bad me krlena romace abhi chachi (rita) bula rhe h apko..
Both felt awkward nd saniya went from there...
Sid went to Rita..
Sid: hnji maa apne bulaya tha..
Rita: ha bcha vo mujhe tujhe kuch khna thaa...
Sid: hnji maa boliye..
Rita: beta don't took me wrong but plss its only 2 days left for ur marriage nd we r not in Mumbai..
Sid: hnji mom ab btao kya hua..
Rita: beta I want ki tu aur Saniya till marriage alg alg rooms me rho..
Sid: bs itni c bat maa I understand wt u want to say..so don't worry its only 2 days I will do as u said..
Rita: thnquu beta I Love..
Sid: I love u too mom...
Sid thn went from there nd took bath saniya was also took bath.
They both were sitting in the room.  Thn sid told her about the thing mom told her..she become so proud on sid for this as she knw how much he loves Rita..
Saniya: I m proud of u mere Kullu tu itna smjhdar h mujhe pta nh tha..
It's kk its only about 2 days jo pta bhi nh chlege...so it's kk...I love u mere Kullu...
Sid: I love u 2 meri jhlii...
Then talk for along with everyone nd went to there respective rooms they were missinh each other both were not sleeping just turning there positions from here nd there..
After somtime both slept while thinking about each other..
Next day it was mehndi rsm all were execited..saniya was busy with her mehndi she told her mehedi desiger to write sid's name in her mehndi...
After thn she completed with her mehndi...this time sid came to her she showed her mehdi to him...he kissed her forehead...nd said " it's beautiful like u my baby.."
Thn bcoz of mehndi she cnt eat anything so sid fed her food also..nd all were happy nd enjoying..
Now it's the final day of marriage all were busy in there work...saniya was doing path( gurudware me)
She was just praying that her future life with sid will be blssed nd they both will live happily after...
Thn in evening everyone got ready saniya got ready. She was wearing a beautiful lehgaa...nd sid was wearing a beautiful sherwani...
Both were very excited for there marriage...
They all enjoyed sid saw saniya nd got mesmerized to see her ..he was thinking hw bless he is to have her as her wife..
Thn it's the time for there phere they started taking pheres nd took all the vows.. father gill did his work he did kanyadan ..now Panditji told sid to put vermillion in saniya's hairline..he did that nd saniya closed her eyes...
After that Panditji said.." apka vivah smpn hua.."
Thn they both looked each other nd smiled..thn they took blessings from there elders...
After all the marriage rituals nd work they both become so tired they both went to there room... everyone were teasing thm as it was there first night after marriage...they were feeling so happy but embarassed at the same time....
They both went to there room nd saniya was feeling shy ...sid went her cupped her face nd said baby I m really happy that we r finally together...nd now no one cn ever take us away from each other I loveee u soo much baby...
Saniya: I love u too bebu...
Sid just thn hugged her tightly nd she also recriprocated.. thn he cupped her face started kissing her full face...nd thn smashed her lips....she also reciprocated..they both kissed each other lovingly..with the time they both lost in each other nd that kiss become more passionate...they kissed each other till there breaths ran out...thn he started kissing her neck , shoulder..collarbone.he was giving her wet kisses all over..saniya was moaning his name..nd was tightening her grip on his shirt...thn he slowly put her down on bed nd started removing her clothes she felt shy..nd she turned around...sid understood her shyness thn he cupped her face nd said" baby if u say I will give u time..." Nd he was just going to turn thn only saniya hold her nd said " I m all urs.." by hearing that from her love sid..felt so happy...nd then this time saniya smashed her lips on his nd they started kissing each other hungrily..
Now they turned there positions now saniya was on top of him..nd she started removing his shirt nd started giving him kisses all over is bare body...he was feeling her touch nd was moaning her name in pleasure...they both were loving each other passionately..and after thn they both get intimate....( Do jism ek jaan).
They made love for 4 hours...nd thn both slept into each other's embrace....

There love is pure nd crystal clear...there bond is just amazing...we had witnessed there love..this jodi is the best jodi we love...their love will last forever...

                      The End
  ( SIDNAAZ FOREVER AND THEY WILL BE FOREVER..)