9th part

Here saniya went to sid's office in anger went to receptionist nd asked her about sid's cabin. But although the receptionist doesn't knw that she is her fiancee so she said.
Receptionist: mam sir ne mna Kia h bilkul kisi ko bhi milne se. He is busy in meeting nd told that he don't want to meet anyone
After listening to receptionist saniya just ran toward the right side nd thn she saw sid's cabin there.nd without knocking she entered the cabin.
Everyone got shocked receptionist came running nd said srry sir " mene inhe bhot roka but ye mane nh "
Saniya was in soo much anger she said
I m his fiancee nd soon be becoming his wife so will u all plss leave us alone for sometime..everyone got shocked as they don't knw about her..so receptionist said srry to her nd went from there...everyone sitting in sid's room went outside..
They both were alone there thn Saniya just shouted on him.
Saniya: tum mujhse pyar krte bhi ho kyaa?? Tumhe prvah bhi h kya meri tumne ek bar bhi socha mera kya haal ho rha hoga vhaa...tum phle bina btae chle gae fir jb aye to office agae bina mile...tumhe sirf apni pdi h kbhi mere bare me socha h mujhe kesa lga hoga..how I spent my nights without do u have any idea...how much I cried for u...but although tumhe konca frk pdta h...tumhe to mujhe punishment deni bina kisi glti ki....
I m asking u " do u love me"
Sid: no I don't..( as he was just thinking about asim's nd saniya's convo)
Once saniya heard this she got into soooo much anger nd frustrated by his ans that she punched sid so badly nd started crying nd went from there nd said him that " I hate u too don't talk to me knw why u played with my feelings whn u don't love me".
She came out of his cabin nd rushed to home. Once she reached home Rita saw her running towards her room. Rita just got an idea that surely something happnd btw saniya nd sid so she directly call jay and asked him to came.
There saniya was just lying on her bed nd was continuosly crying..there sid was also crying nd thinking that yy all this things hppned with thm y they always had to face so much prblms.
Jay came nd Rita told him everything. Jay assured Rita that he will definitely make sure that everything will be fine btw both of thm..
Now saniya just promised herself that she won't talk to sid nd be normal. Sid came from office nd his eyes were only searching for her.but he went directly went to his room nd told Rita that he his going to sleep bcoz he is not well.
Both were upset from each other nd crying like hell...
Next day sid again went office early nd thn only jay nd arti came to meet Rita so saniya was lying on the couch in hall..She saw arti nd become angry.Arti now came to her nd said.
Arti: u knw u r not sid's type he doesn't like girls of ur kind..I love him nd I will make sure that u both will not stay together.
( Jay was not there he was with rita)
Saniya was in full anger nd arti just fume her anger more by those cheap words she said ( hmare sherni ko ftna hi tha ab arti ki kher nh😂)
Saniya: u don't have to tell me whom does sid like or not.u r nobody in front of him..u r just a friend of him I m his fiancee so u just be in ur limits nd bttr to shut ur mouth otherwise I knw completely how to make u shut forever..I don't say anythng that doesn't mean I don't have mouth to speak but I m not like u I knw my values.
Arti : (in anger) don't u dare to speak with me like this. I love sid nd I will take him from u..( bs ab kya tha arti tune ye ku bola..😂😂😂😂)
After listening to arti saniya  slapped arti so tighly that she just slipped but that slap only(😂😂)
Whn she stand
Arti: how u dare??
Saniya: will u want me to give u one more slap..if u ever took sidharth's name from ur dirty mouth I will not think twice while slapping u..now don't ever try to come in btw us...and now just pic up ur stuff nd just get lost from my house..
Arti: your house???
Saniya: yes my house it's my fiance's house nd soon he ll be my husband so this house is mine as my mother also stays here( Rita)..now just get lost..
Arti : u have to pay for this insult saniya.
Saniya : dont u worry about that...the payment u will give me I will alwys give u double darling dont worry now just get lost..
Arti thn left from there( itni besti krwane ke bad bhi rukti to lannat thi uspe..😂😂)
Jay came there nd saw arti going nd thn he went to saniya nd asked her what happened so saniya told him full story....and thn he said can u pls tell me as a friend sid ke janne se phle tum dono ke bich me kya hua tha..u cn trust me .
She told him everything that happened nd she also told him that she called him also but arti picked the cll..
Thn jay understood the whole misunderstanding concept he got to knw that it was all created by Arti only..
Jay: ab mujhe smjh aya ki ye sb ye kr rhe the mujhe smjh phle hi jana tha but ye ldki ne sb kia isko shrm ane chahie ..isne to dosti ki kdr bhi nh krni..Tumne jo bhi Kia acha Kia saniya..
Thn she went to her room nd started crying again bcoz she was hurt bcoz of Sid's words as well she was feeling weak bcoz it had been  20 days that they both didn't talk well nd were fighting only...

Jay thn after listening whole story from saniya directly went to sid
Jay: kya haal h mere Romeo..??
Sid : me theek hu tu bta kese ana hua ( he was sounding very low as he was also very upset bcoz of all the things going into his mind )
Jay : itna udaas ku h saniya ko lekr ??
Sid: how do u knw??
Jay: that's the reason I came here
Sid : what do u mean?
Jay told him all the story to sid that how arti manuplated him, how she treated saniya today...jay also told him that one day whn they were in the club a random girl kissed him that was also a plan of arti so that there will be misunderstanding btw u guys.
Sid: how do u knw about this??
Jay : he gave him a pendrive nd told him to watch..
Whn sid watched that he become soo much angry he was just thinking of killing arti
Jay gave him a cctv footage on that day where arti was giving money to that girl who kissed sid..
All the doubts were cleard but sid said..
Sid: vo mujhe pyar nh krte ho ldka cafe me tha usse pyar krte h😢😢😢usne mujhse jhuth bola ki me hospital ja rhe hu but she went to cafe...
Jay : bewkuff ldke usne koi jhuth nh bola tu uski andhe bat sunkr vha se chla gya tha aur rhe bat asim ki vo uska cousin h budhu...nd ha1 bat aur us din saniya called u but u were in washroom nd arti picked ur phn nd didn't told u about this.

Sid after listening all this felt guilty nd was cursing himself for not understanding her nd for giving him nd her so much of pain without any reason.
Thn jay told him to go home nd talk to saniya. He just hugged jay nd thanked him as bcoz of him only all misunderstanding were cleared. And he also promised himself nd jay that he won't bear arti for sure he will give her proper punishment..
Then he directly went to home nd went to saniya's room. He was shocked to see saniya's condition as she was lying near bed on the floor lights r off full room was dark nd she was crying.
He went to her nd patted on her shoulder she just stand nd whn she saw sid she just wanted to leave. Whn she was going sid holded her from her hand.
Saniya: chodo mera hath..😢😢
Sid: nahi chodunga
Saniya: I don't want to talk to u u don't love me so I dont also want to talk to u...
Sid: I m srryy saniya I loveee u soo much.i was in anger that's y I said those words..
Saniya: ok thn tell me one thing ur sorry will give me that time I spend without u will ur sorry give me all that tears ur sorry will give me my nights that I spend without u..kya glti the sidharth meri mene kya kia tha just ye ki mene tumse pyar kia ...tumhe pta I won't sleep alone without u...tumhe pta h mere ye 20 din mene kese gujare h tumhe koi idea bhi h kya..tumhari sorry agr mujhe ye sb lauta skte h to btao me tumhe maff krdungi..nd she started crying.
Here sid also started crying after listening to all that words he was feelling guilty for what he had done to her angel..
Thn because of exertion nd weakness saniya felt unconscious.He become panic nd thn he just picked her up nd put her on bed nd sprinkled water on her face.She came into senses thn sid thought of not troubling her again..he thought to talk about these matters to her by tom..
Just thn he slept there with her by holding her in his arms.whn he covered her in his broad arms she also hugged him tightly ( she was not into her senses as she was little bit unconscious also but whnever our love ones hug us in this time we felt protected always)
So after 20 days of exertion,fights nd ol they both slept peacefully into each other's embrace..without thiking of anythng..for both there arms are the safest place to sleep peacefully..🥰🥰